Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ratface
SHAKESPEARO

Re: Cambridge

Post by Ratface »

I agree,
Great review!
I was standing behind the lady in the wheel chair, trying hard not to crush her. Spoke to her in the foyer afterwards, she said she was fine; good to know.

Setlist was wonderful, glad I resisted fining out what they were going to play; made it a real treat to see what came next.
You could tell they were enjoying themselves too, jj's legs were all over the place; liked his disco moves before thrown away.

All in all, a cracking night, one to remember for a long time to come
Alison Ratface :lol:
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

she didnt look great?
leskei
Rats Rally

Post by leskei »

Manc In Black wrote:
by aldinblack » 23 Mar 2013, 01:38

just got home from Cambridge, have to say what a great gig it was - as everyone knows already the band really are in top form at the moment, everything just sounding so tight & professional - well oiled machine.

And up for it ! A playful JJ tonight, started the gig kicking his leg up, gave us a few jumps too, dancing, moving well classic JJ really. His vocals sounding very strong, especially on thrown away but on everything he sang. Baz too singing really well - I do think the vocals have improved no end on this tour.

And so has Genetix, sounding much much more coherent than it has on previous recent tours - they really have nailed that one now !

Baz gave us a few laughs too referring to some kids near the front on one occasion asking for their ears to be covered up before nubiles was played..not a track I generally rate too much these days but tonight it sounded brilliant.

Highlites ? Difficult really cause everything was spot on. Usual format with Jet coming on to play from Genetix onwards - it's a great set but no Sewer (again) for me tonight.

I always enjoy this venue, great sound and although must have been almost full tonight it is not too manic and there is some space to move if you want to.

All in all a great night !
Good review AiB spot on

Must say can't remember goin to a gig before where it had to stop to allow a path to open up to let the Wheelchair fan right at the front get out.
She didn't look great.
Think really there ought to be a better way though - maybe a bay area
Probably getting more important think about stuff like that as the years roll

Anyway managed to dance from off which must say is easier if there is space

Freedom just continues to get stronger & stronger
& pure quality for MSD/EF - just like it was - so i think that really is a big win for Baz

Grip always remains great to hear
& even Heroes was spot on - JJ nailed the intro inmo for the 1st time in a while of me seeing

My knees are shot this morning - and to boot i got a text from my neighbour saying how on Sky to ask your elderly neighbours how they are in the bad weather & then the cheeky git checked if i was ok

Anyway dancin for 90 mins with a few rests tells me that as at now I'm still 17 - well in my mind that is

So that takes me to Skin Deep
I remember listening to it at SBE a few years back and it was really dire - not fit
Well tonite it was just the dogs
A testimony to how tight the band have got to.

Got the DVD but disappointed the CD was sold out - only 28 allocated for the night - something wrong there

The balcony looked a bit flat must say - maybe the seats need taking out

A good night out - albeit a bit snowy on the way back
White out this morning

On On On On

just to say manc you got served just before me at the merchandise stall had you waited a couple of mins they brought up another box of cd's which i bought one and very good it is too, why when they bring mech to the gig why leave it in the van or where ever just to lazy to carry it into gig i suspect