Important (Roundhouse) Tickets Available!

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Important (Roundhouse) Tickets Available!

Post by Burn e 77 »

Important (Roundhouse) a very few STANDING TICKETS AVAILABLE AT FACE VALUE NOW (as from Sunday 13th Jan' at 9.59am)
Just went on the website which i'm registered with, and managed to get one STANDING ticket at face value...
If any of you left it to late, I suggest you get on to it right away... (good luck)
Burn e 77
Something better change!
dan-electro
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Important (Roundhouse) Tickets Available!

Post by dan-electro »

Burn e 77 wrote:Important (Roundhouse) a very few STANDING TICKETS AVAILABLE AT FACE VALUE NOW (as from Sunday 13th Jan' at 9.59am)
Just went on the website which i'm registered with, and managed to get one STANDING ticket at face value...
If any of you left it to late, I suggest you get on to it right away... (good luck)
Burn e 77

It's interesting I only had tickets for the upper standing area at the gig last year and showed the tickets to the guys at the door and they said just go into the main standing area if you want, they weren't bothered which I thought was a bit odd (as it was sold out)!! :?
Hugh - "We had gangs of skinheads coming along trying to cause problems and stuff"
Rick Wakeman - "How did you deal with it?"
Hugh - "Our bass player used to jump off the stage and beat the shit out of them!"
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

dan-electro wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:Important (Roundhouse) a very few STANDING TICKETS AVAILABLE AT FACE VALUE NOW (as from Sunday 13th Jan' at 9.59am)
Burn e 77

It's interesting I only had tickets for the upper standing area at the gig last year and showed the tickets to the guys at the door and they said just go into the main standing area if you want, they weren't bothered which I thought was a bit odd (as it was sold out)!! :?
Result fella 8)
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

There is something very odd about the Roundhouse Ticket sales.I remember last year,i was trying to flog my spare ticket for flat floor standing and the reception at the Roundhouse told me there were still standing tickets available.I then tried to sell to a tout,who had loads of tickets and offered me £6.oo,i refused as i didn't want to sell to scum like those people are.I just wish there was a way of stopping touts getting hold of all the tickets they buy.