Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Looe Festival

Post by Burn e 77 »

ThruBeingCool wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote: Ravenette... is a gorgeous London Lady... people on this forum... who are worried over travel expenses... need not reply :wink:
Mr R. Ampant
Evidence :?:
Facebook (Glamour photo's!)
Burn e 77
Something better change!
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Get a room :wink:
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

You want me to join you in a state of undress? Cool! Can you email me a pic first though before I shell out on travel. :wink: Best be on the safe side :idea:

I'll get me coat..................

The thought of that makes you shiver... do you use your Devo hat thing in sex games? :smt005
will taylor
Down In The Sewer

Post by will taylor »

pigeon wrote:You want me to join you in a state of undress? Cool! Can you email me a pic first though before I shell out on travel. :wink: Best be on the safe side :idea:

The thought of that makes you shiver... do you use your Devo hat thing in sex games? :smt005
Do you use your thrash metal inspired leather waistcoats? Sorry couldn't resist :P
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

will taylor wrote:
pigeon wrote:You want me to join you in a state of undress? Cool! Can you email me a pic first though before I shell out on travel. :wink: Best be on the safe side :idea:

Do you use your thrash metal inspired leather waistcoats? Sorry couldn't resist :P
ha. Last year i was introduced to a strap on, i diddn't no what it was so i declined. :mrgreen:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

pigeon wrote:
will taylor wrote:

ha. Last year i was introduced to a strap on, i diddn't no what it was so i declined. :mrgreen:
What kinda "Strap On" :?: a heavy metal type... you know... a "God of Thunder 666" type of thingy :smt005 ... or a "Dildo" :smt005 :smt005
James Hetfield
Something better change!
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

pigeon wrote:.... Last year i was introduced to a strap on

I'm assuming that that's a euphemism?
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
parasiteinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by parasiteinblack »

MiB81 wrote:
pigeon wrote:.... Last year i was introduced to a strap on

I'm assuming that that's a euphemism?
:smt005
"I woke up on a good day, and the world was wonderful"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

:lol:

4 hours on a train to looe. How do they get all these mad places?. Was quicker flying to Italy.
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

pigeon wrote::lol:

4 hours on a train to looe. How do they get all these mad places?. Was quicker flying to Italy.
I bet the ticket isn't cheap either, rip off railways.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Having a look at the website now, and it's not very well done. Im not to botherd about what price i pay for tickets 27 pounds or 40 pounds i diddn't use the link because that was very poorley laid out aswell. What is an extra 20 odd quid anyway?.

It says on the site that the stranglers come onstage at 19.45 and finish at 21.25?,got a feeling this is going to be one of the most poorley run events of the year,in the middle of county bumfuck,why do The Stranglers sign up for these things?. Wouldnt a gig at the Hammersmith apollo be better off for all concernd?
I.K. Burnel
Down In The Sewer

Post by I.K. Burnel »

pigeon wrote:in the middle of county bumfuck,why do The Stranglers sign up for these things?
Because, thankfully, they think about their fans in places like down here in County Bumfuck (thanks for that) who don't get to see them that often. Plus, having been here before, they like it here.
pigeon wrote: Wouldnt a gig at the Hammersmith apollo be better off for all concernd?
Not if you live in County Bumfuck. Have a nice day.