Fans Meet Up Glasgow 3/3/12- The Grahamston

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Fans Meet Up Glasgow 3/3/12- The Grahamston

Post by Alias »

Okay, I jumped into The Grahamston bar @ 6-8 Waterloo Street, G2 6DA today and booked the back room for a
fans meet up next Saturday (3rd March).
The pub is ideally situated for folks travelling up to Glasgow, and they've usually got a promo on for bottles of beer etc.
If yer reading this Babs :smt006 , its the pub me, you and John were drinking them pink and brown shots in before the last Straighten Ooot gig in the town. :smt030 :smt073 :smt078 :smt119
It's easy to find; if you're leaving the Central Station, take the left-hand exit, across the road is Waterloo Street, The Grahamston is second shop on the right, opposite Pivo Pivo (see directions below).
I've booked the back room, from 2.30pm til 6pm, when I reckon it would be a good time to head up for a couple of pints in The Laurieston across from the Carling right before the gig.
The management have told me if we get enough folk in (10-20?) they'll lay on free food, and we can play music too,they have a
selection of CDs, dunno how much cop they are, so if anyone wants to bring some CDs that would be great. Obviously a soundtrack of the new album would be a nice touch too. 8)
Anyhoo, stick yer name down below if you can make it, or just pop in, and spread the word to anyone else who might be up for it, the more of us the merrier, I reckon, and we'll try and get some decent numbers for a wee meet up....

Piece of piss to find:
http://walkit.com/walk/?city=glasgow&fr ... d&direct=0

Last edited by Alias on 25 Feb 2012, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Fans Meet Up Glasgow 3/3/12- The Grahamston

Post by NMH1965 »

Alias wrote:Okay, I jumped into The Grahamston bar @ 6-8 Waterloo Street, G2 6DA today and booked the back room for a
fans meet up next Saturday (3rd March).
The pub is ideally situated for folks travelling up to Glasgow, and they've usually got a promo on for bottles of beer etc.
If yer reading this Babs :smt006 , its the pub me, you and John were drinking them pink and brown shots in before the last Cornwell gig in the town. :smt030 :smt073 :smt078 :smt119
It's easy to find; if you're leaving the Central Station, take the left-hand exit, across the road is Waterloo Street, The Grahamston is second shop on the right, opposite Pivo Pivo (see directions below).
I've booked the back room, from 2.30pm til 6pm, when I reckon it would be a good time to head up for a couple of pints in The Laurieston across from the Carling right before the gig.
The management have told me if we get enough folk in (10-20?) they'll lay on free food, and we can play music too,they have a
selection of CDs, dunno how much cop they are, so if anyone wants to bring some CDs that would be great. Obviously a soundtrack of the new album would be a nice touch too. 8)
Anyhoo, stick yer name down below if you can make it, or just pop in, and spread the word to anyone else who might be up for it, the more of us the merrier, I reckon, and we'll try and get some decent numbers for a wee meet up....

Piece of piss to find:
http://walkit.com/walk/?city=glasgow&fr ... d&direct=0

I'm In 8)

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Sancho Panza
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Sancho Panza »

Me and mates will probably come in before going to my favourite most northerly pub, The Lauriston
Don Baterista
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Very good work.

"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

NMH1965 wrote:I'm In 8)

Nice one Ian, looking forward to it mate :smt006
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Sancho Panza wrote:Me and mates will probably come in before going to my favourite most northerly pub, The Lauriston

Good stuff, see you'ze there mate :smt006

jb65
SHAKESPEARO

Post by jb65 »

Just managed to get back on here after a while with passwords n email adds all lost . New name new game should be there on sat afternoon . Ps bring the inky to sign ma stookie
Stranglers69
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Stranglers69 »

Sounds like a plan!
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

OK..will try..but the last port of call will have eclectic hits,a painting up for grabs(Charadee) and the new album playing.
As well as Red eyes collection...Not a bad call at all.
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

Alias wrote:
NMH1965 wrote:I'm In 8)

Nice one Ian, looking forward to it mate :smt006

Ditto! 8)

The day is sticky yellow!!
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

jb65 wrote:Just managed to get back on here after a while with passwords n email adds all lost . New name new game should be there on sat afternoon . Ps bring the inky to sign ma stookie

Leg or Arm?
No, wait, don't spoil the surprise, we'll find out on Saturday! :wink: 8) :smt006

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Stranglers69 wrote:Sounds like a plan!

Cool, see you there mate, I'll be the guy dressed head to foot in
red and white, with big, fuck-off slippers on and...oh, wait, wrong gig.
Probly just in black then :smt006