PRAGUE - 20th April

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Re: PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by rattusrattus »

If you go the site I think it says how many tickets are left !
Impy Dark
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Impy Dark »

the ticketportal.cz website also gives you the option of printing your own tickets off if you don't want to risk the postal system. I have used this for both the Prague gig & also the Agency I used for the Berlin date allowed 'print at home' as well
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by aldinblack »

Thanks all for the info, I bought my ticket this morning and printed it off so I'm sorted now ! Hope to catch one or two of you for a beer at the gig !
I Hate You !
jasonleefan
Down In The Sewer

Post by jasonleefan »

Why wait for the gig, we need to pick a place for a few beforehand if anyone has any good suggestions !!!1
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

Never been to Prague Jase, but could do some homework !

just been informed for those who are going to Berlin by train from Prague , we now have to go by coach cos the train lines are being dug up that weekend.

Ours is a 7.30am start
jasonleefan
Down In The Sewer

Post by jasonleefan »

Ok, so you find a decent place in Prague, we can the do the gig, 2 hours sleep, start another session on coach to Berlin, could be a good weekend !! :smt026
Impy Dark
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Impy Dark »

Right then , so far we've had :-

a) The gig venue in Prague changed
b) Our flight times from Leeds Bradford to Prague on the Friday amended by 90 minutes
c) Trains from Prague - Berlin on the Saturday scuppered

This has the makings of a cracking trip !! :lol: :shock:

Rattus - have you received some kind of email regarding coaches replacing trains ? , I can see that the timetable on that Saturday is now showing a combination of trains & buses to get from Prague - Berlin ...... we booked trains a while back with Deutsch Bahn , but not had any comms from them as yet

This trip is going to cost me a fortune , all this extra time playing cards with jasonleenfan ! :wink:
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

PRAGUE - 20th April

Post by aldinblack »

when you guys do decide on a Prague pre gig drinking venue, and if you post the details on here, then would you mind if I joined you for a drink or 2 ?

I'll be on my own for this trip, so wouldn't mind 1 or 2 drinking partners, cheers !

(the same goes for Florence & Milan gigs if anyone is going to those..)
I Hate You !
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

Impy , just PM'd you with info re trains/buses
rattusrattus
Rats Rally

Post by rattusrattus »

Me and the lad will be in Prague on the Thursday night so will have a scout round near the venue and if you PM youre mobile numbers I can text you any suitable places we could meet up
derby62
Rats Rally

Post by derby62 »

aldinblack wrote:when you guys do decide on a Prague pre gig drinking venue, and if you post the details on here, then would you mind if I joined you for a drink or 2 ?

I'll be on my own for this trip, so wouldn't mind 1 or 2 drinking partners, cheers !

(the same goes for Florence & Milan gigs if anyone is going to those..)
Sid aka 50million watches I know is going to Florence and is a good drinking partner aint he Pidge !! :mrgreen:
jasonleefan
Down In The Sewer

Post by jasonleefan »

OK rattusrattus I will send you my mobile number and hope you find somewhere good with real ale and pork pies (ha ha) !!! I asked Sid if he could do Prague or Berlin but does not fit in with his work schedule at the moment, he would help make it a good night of euro drinking :smile:, as witnessed before by me and impy Dark when Sid joined us in Haarlem and Treviso...........