GUILDFORD - 20th March

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

miserablewoman
Ugly
Ugly

Re: GUILDFORD - 20th March

Post by miserablewoman »

Well EckyEckyNahNah its a real shame you feel that way but from your earlier post does sound like your basing your decision on one weekend? :smt102

I've had 3 MIB related trips there so far and I can happily say that all were really great - probably somewhat due to the very warm friendly welcome from our MIB mates north of the border! To be honest I can't wait until the next trip there! :smt008

But this is the GUILDFORD thread ... and I'm looking forward to seeing the band play in their original 'hometown' too. 8)
YOU WERE FOREVER ... I WAS JUST A PAUSE ...
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Guildford is full of shops selling lovely, gorgeous things, and people who think it's important that they buy them, hence I don't go there often. Anywhere where there's a Stranglers gig on is worth a visit - with the possible exception of Southampton, oh, yeah, that's not getting any more Stranglers gigs is it! :lol:
No one can win against kipple.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Yeah ..It's a Guildford thread..you're entitled to your opinion and your hatred of Glasgow
seems deep rooted steming from something that obviously happened to you and you still
have issues with.It's a shame you feel that way and I hope one day you will overcome the
disturbing weekend you spent here.
I alas am beyond help and disturbed to a point that nothing can help.I too hold Glasgow responsible for my
condition but that's took 42 yrs and truly horrific events to get where I am.
Maybe it was being born here did it...well who knows? Anyway here's to you and I hope
you overcome your anti Glasgow feelings one day...which I can't see happening anytime soon.
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

I've been to Glasgow once. Loved it and thought the locals were most hospitable. Doesn't mean that I'm missing 'owt on The Stranglers front though. Just thought I'd throw that one in.
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

ThruBeingCool wrote:I've been to Glasgow once. Loved it and thought the locals were most hospitable. Doesn't mean that I'm missing 'owt on The Stranglers front though. Just thought I'd throw that one in.
Cheers Baz...sooo...you being a pisshead and have the ability to fit right in,considered gracing us with your presence and wit?..who knows you might be a lucky charm and bring out the best in the band....I mean everyone in the band past n present love Glasgow.So it can't be all bad..
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'