Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Pidge / Photo's!!!

Post by Alias »

That would be weird.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Alias wrote:That would be weird.
not so much weird... more like an impossibility! i only share rooms with fit Women :grin:
Something better change!
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Cool.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

EckyEckyNahNah wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:Get a room

:roll:
:smt006
Too late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Burn e 77
Something better change!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Burn e 77 wrote:Hi Adam,
I've just seen our picture at the March '11 Stranglers pre gig wine tasting (or in your case pepsi) more interestingly though... going through your pix, i saw a girl i Know... from the old day's of SIS/MGP gigs....... Jacquie Maidman, contact her for me and say Hi.
cheers
Bernie. Burn e 77

I know Jacquie thats Owens partner.

Wines shite only pretentious tory boys drink wine,plus if you've had a bellyfull of Stella how can you remember the gig the next day?,I've only every experinced this once when i was over the limit of Bristol on the Decades apart tour i was looking forward to hearing Down in the sewer but couldn't remember it being played or the majority of the set,the only thing i remember was the sound was shit at the start of the gig. Luckily i had to travel down to Brighton the next day from Bristol a hangover on the train is not the best of ideas in the first place, but i knew of a great resturant in Brighton were i could get something to eat. When in i was in the resturant i heard a voice behind me "and what part of the world do you come from?" "Slovakia" was the waitress reply i turned around and JJ and Baz were in the table behind me & JJ was trying to chat up the waitress!.

Isn't wales South?