THE NORTHERN SEAS ARE COLD BUT THEY'RE OUR OWN

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

THE NORTHERN SEAS ARE COLD BUT THEY'RE OUR OWN

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Is there anyone out there who is travelling back up "norf" after the convention who can drop me off in or near Nottingham?

I can get a decent rail fare if I travel bang on 21:00hrs on the Sunday night but prices go up to a whopping £50 one way after that time! Cnuts! As it appears that the convention won't be finishing until around that time then I will probably struggle to make that train wot with all the long goodbyes an' all!

Of course I will share petrol expenses with anyone who is able to oblige. :smt007

Well :?: Any takers?.....or GIVERS? :wink:
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Re: THE NORTHERN SEAS ARE COLD BUT THEY'RE OUR OWN

Post by Blackbeered »

How about finding somewhere to stay on the Sunday night :?: :idea: You don't want to miss the post-convention piss-up surely :wink:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Blackbeered wrote:How about finding somewhere to stay on the Sunday night :?: :idea: You don't want to miss the post-convention piss-up surely :wink:
Now, lemme see...I'm having to miss the wifes birthday on the Saturday as it is already! (Cheers Owen!) Staying over in London for a 2nd night and leaving Mrs TBC to do all the Monday morning family/school stuff before she goes to work would surely be taking the piss..big time. A date with the divorce courts would follow very quickly no doubt.

O.K. I'll think about it Mike :twisted:
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

ThruBeingCool wrote:
Blackbeered wrote:How about finding somewhere to stay on the Sunday night :?: :idea: You don't want to miss the post-convention piss-up surely :wink:
Now, lemme see...I'm having to miss the wifes birthday on the Saturday as it is already! (Cheers Owen!) Staying over in London for a 2nd night and leaving Mrs TBC to do all the Monday morning family/school stuff before she goes to work would surely be taking the piss..big time. A date with the divorce courts would follow very quickly no doubt.

You know it makes sense :!:

I'm sure she's been annoyed with you plenty of times in the past - once more won't make any difference :twisted: :wink:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
mantheylovetohate
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mantheylovetohate »

ThruBeingCool wrote:Now, lemme see...I'm having to miss the wifes birthday on the Saturday as it is already!:twisted:
You selfish git Baz! :roll: :grin:
Did someone say "Wonky"?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Of course when Spooner casually says "travelling back up "norf" after the convention who can drop me off in or near Nottingham?" this misses out a rather essential few points - one of the main ones being "i will bore you to death with tales of Nottingham gigs. But on the plus side you won't understand a word of it with my severe Notts twang" :smt006 :lol:

Jim
ThruBeingCool wrote:Is there anyone out there who is travelling back up "norf" after the convention who can drop me off in or near Nottingham?

I can get a decent rail fare if I travel bang on 21:00hrs on the Sunday night but prices go up to a whopping £50 one way after that time! Cnuts! As it appears that the convention won't be finishing until around that time then I will probably struggle to make that train wot with all the long goodbyes an' all!

Of course I will share petrol expenses with anyone who is able to oblige. :smt007

Well :?: Any takers?.....or GIVERS? :wink:
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
derby62
Rats Rally

Post by derby62 »

Have you looked at an open return--they cost 58 quid from Derby would imagine it would be about the same from notts
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

derby62 wrote:Have you looked at an open return--they cost 58 quid from Derby would imagine it would be about the same from notts

Yes, that's an option too. Still a bit pricey though, many a mickle makes a muckle etc.... :idea:
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Baz it is showing as £24 leaving at 10.30 from St Pancreas

http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/ ... =TimeTable

That's a bit better and you would have time for your farewells......

:lol:
Claireinblack
kent
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

be careful people be very careful :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

ThruBeingCool wrote:

I can recommend a good solicitor 8)

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Is Beryl coming? Feckit, where's that 'convention ticket wanted' thread???? Me dook!