Pidge: Tickets for PESTON!!!

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Pidge: Tickets for PESTON!!!

Post by Burn e 77 »

Pidge, the tickets for 53 Degrees (Preston) have arrived....... that's several Stella tops required!!! And i'm getting very thirsty!!! :grin:
PS Don't... repeat DON'T... bring any Milk with you :smt013
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Pidge: Tickets for PESTON!!!

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Burn e 77 wrote:Pidge, the tickets for 53 Degrees (Preston) have arrived....... that's several Stella tops required!!! And i'm getting very thirsty!!! :grin:
Burn e 77
Stella tops?? Are you a Dandy Sir??... :roll:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Cells&Plasma wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:Pidge, the tickets for 53 Degrees (Preston) have arrived....... that's several Stella tops required!!! And i'm getting very thirsty!!! :grin:
Burn e 77
To be honest Mr Cells&Plasma esq, i used to be a real ale purist....... but i got sick of diggin' all the twigs and birdsnests outa my silver tankard,
so nowadays since i've given up... ahem certain "Dutch Herbs"... i just like Rioja and i'm afraid to admit the odd pint of fizzy crap!
burn e 77
Something better change!
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Cells&Plasma wrote:
Burn e 77
To be honest Mr Cells&Plasma esq, i used to be a real ale purist....... but i got sick of diggin' all the twigs and birdsnests outa my silver tankard,
so nowadays since i've given up... ahem certain "Dutch Herbs"... i just like Rioja and i'm afraid to admit the odd pint of fizzy crap!
burn e 77
I meant the top Burnee......Stella is a nice drink but to put Lemonade in it is just silly....if u did that in Leuven you would be shot end of. :roll:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Stella tops?? Are you a Dandy Sir??... :roll:[/quote]
burn e 77[/quote]

I meant the top Burnee......Stella is a nice drink but to put Lemonade in it is just silly....if u did that in Leuven you would be shot end of. :roll:[/quote]
I know you did Stephen....... and you're right about Leuven....... the last time i was there, i had to wear Kevlar body armour when ordering my Lager!!!
Burn e 77
Something better change!