STRAIGHTEN OUT SWINDON 12 BAR

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Fatbusjim
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: STRAIGHTEN OUT SWINDON 12 BAR

Post by Fatbusjim »

Another good night as always at The 12 Bars, SO were on top form and great to see a good number of forum members in attendance . Many thanks to all who turned up. :smt006

It was also a pleasure to see a good number of new faces both across the road pre-gig and at the gig itself. It was particularly pleasing in their enthusiasm for seeing the band again having had a taste of what Straighten Out can do with their current line up.

Next up? Well the Road Trip arrives at The Hope & Anchor in 12 days time, personally it can't come quick enough.

Lets Fookin 'Ave It :twisted:
Turkey Troter
Rats Rally

Post by Turkey Troter »

Fatbusjim wrote:Another good night as always at The 12 Bars, SO were on top form and great to see a good number of forum members in attendance . Many thanks to all who turned up. :smt006

It was also a pleasure to see a good number of new faces both across the road pre-gig and at the gig itself. It was particularly pleasing in their enthusiasm for seeing the band again having had a taste of what Straighten Out can do with their current line up.

Next up? Well the Road Trip arrives at The Hope & Anchor in 12 days time, personally it can't come quick enough.

... unless they change the date again! :grin:
Can't you see can't you see that you're rocking the boat?
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

Turkey Troter wrote:
Fatbusjim wrote:Another good night as always at The 12 Bars, SO were on top form and great to see a good number of forum members in attendance . Many thanks to all who turned up. :smt006

... unless they change the date again! :grin:
Not going to happen Mate 18th June it is and don't forget tickets still available here:

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/113044
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Missed out last saturday......invited to a 70th birthday party,
Can't go to the Grope & Wanker......Youngest daughter's Belgium school trip had its dates changed thus ruining plans for entire weekend,
Can't go to Coventry.......its been cancelled!

Bugger. :(
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

ravenlunatic wrote:Missed out last saturday......invited to a 70th birthday party,
Can't go to the Grope & Wanker......Youngest daughter's Belgium school trip had its dates changed thus ruining plans for entire weekend,

Never mind Simon enjoy your 70th birthday party, personally I would never had said you were that old :!: :wink:

:?
The day is sticky yellow!!
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

ravenlunatic wrote:Missed out last saturday......invited to a 70th birthday party,

Well just for you, Straighten Out have been booked for a return to The 12 Bars on October 22nd.

No excuses this time please Mr.Lunatic!!
Rodney Blackstaff
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rodney Blackstaff »

Fatbusjim wrote:

Well just for you, Straighten Out have been booked for a return to The 12 Bars on October 22nd.

Fecking hell! A date on the calender where I know exactly what I am doing work wise! On leave so Swindon could be a goer!
I see your outstretched hand through the closing door
But it's a far better thing I do than I have done before
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Fatbusjim wrote:

Feckin marvelous news! :grin:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
NMH1965
Ugly
Ugly

Post by NMH1965 »

gizzard wrote:
Fatbusjim wrote:

Feckin marvelous news! :grin:
Ditto :!: 8)

The day is sticky yellow!!
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

NMH1965 wrote:
gizzard wrote:This Saturday, anyone going :?:

I may be there...... 8)
You bringing your apprentice with you :lol:

Apprentice....... :?: :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

ravenlunatic wrote:Missed out last saturday......invited to a 70th birthday party
:shock:

Uncanny.

I missed it because of a 70th birthday party as well.......

Funny though, I didn't see you there. Were you in the other room :?: :grin:
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........