LEAMINGTON Gig - Post Concert Curry.

Leave messages for other fans here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: LEAMINGTON Gig - Post Concert Curry.

Post by Claireinblack »

Damien

Hope you are on the road to recovery

:smt006
Claireinblack
kent
Damian
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Damian »

saminblack wrote:
Damian wrote:PIl

I am going to have to miss this. I am recovering from an operation and wont be fit.
PM your addy and I will send you the deposit.

Catch up in the new year.

Damian

Get well soon Damian. We will raise a poppadom to you!

Thanks Sam
Damian

Post by Damian »

PaulinLondon wrote:
Damian wrote:PIl

I am going to have to miss this. I am recovering from an operation and wont be fit.
PM your addy and I will send you the deposit.

Catch up in the new year.

Damian
Damian,

Wishing you a very speedy recovery mate. As you say, catch up in 2010.

Best of luck.

Paul

Cheers Paul
Damian

Post by Damian »

Claireinblack wrote:Damien

Thanks Claire.

Its a Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia repair op. Went well but lots of bruising and a bloated gut from the air they put in you.

Damian
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Damian wrote:
Claireinblack wrote:Damien

Thanks Claire.

Its a Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia repair op. Went well but lots of bruising and a bloated gut from the air they put in you.

Damian

The gas is the worst bit and can be really painful !!!

Just go easy on the lifting.......
Claireinblack
kent
villainblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by villainblack »

This may be a silly question, but there seems to be formsters quite close to the band, did anyone think to invite them for a curry as well, you never know they might fancy a vindaloo and Pinot Grigio, wouldnt this be the best xmas pressy ever, if we were to walk in to the resturant and there they are waiting, oh well we can dream.

will have to make do with the Gig, this time in 12 days we will be ordering the food,after witnessing the greatest stranglers gig ever :smile:
Please allow me to re-arrange your face sometimes
I'd really like to get to know you better
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Good morning :grin:

I am delighted to inform Milords and Ladies, “The DinersinBlack”, that there will be a raffle at the restaurant. The proceeds of the raffle will go to DIABETES UK, a charity of Jet’s choosing. A worthy cause which I know we will all contribute to and support. 8)

As to the prizes for the raffle, I am reliably informed by a wonderful human being that lucky people will have the chance to win a pair of Jet Black drum sticks and certain other Stranglers related products. More on this when I see you at the curry boutique ! Image :smt006

By the way, I will also be saying grace before dinner. And I will expect you to join in with my words.

Have a good day. 8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

PaulinLondon wrote:Image

Good morning :grin:

I am delighted to inform Milords and Ladies, “The DinersinBlack”, that there will be a raffle at the restaurant. The proceeds of the raffle will go to DIABETES UK, a charity of Jet’s choosing. A worthy cause which I know we will all contribute to and support. 8)

As to the prizes for the raffle, I am reliably informed by a wonderful human being that lucky people will have the chance to win a pair of Jet Black drum sticks and certain other Stranglers related products. More on this when I see you at the curry boutique ! Image :smt006

By the way, I will also be saying grace before dinner. And I will expect you to join in with my words.

Have a good day. 8)
I have also been informed by a wonderful person that there 'may' be more raffle prizes, I have also seen the raffle tickets and they are 'Stranglers related' and they look fantastic!

Top marks all round. 8)
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Blackbeered
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Blackbeered »

Nice 8)
Bring me a piece of my mummy, she was quite close to me........
db63
Rats Rally

Post by db63 »

this is looking more and more like a mini convention everyday,cant wait all we need is the band to drop in now.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

gizzard wrote:
I have also been informed by a wonderful person that there 'may' be more raffle prizes, I have also seen the raffle tickets and they are 'Stranglers related' and they look fantastic!

Top marks all round. 8)
Looking forward to seeing you Gizz 8) And thank you in advance for your help too 8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

PaulinLondon wrote:
gizzard wrote:

Top marks all round. 8)
Looking forward to seeing you Gizz 8) And thank you in advance for your help too 8)
Likewise Lord London and it's a pleasure. 8)
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''