Metallica start recording their 9th album on march 12th.

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Metallica start recording their 9th album on march 12th.

Post by pigeon »

Got an email from the fixxxer today the gods of metal are returning to the studio to begin recording their 9th studio album on 12th march, AND as much as they enjoyed their ecaspe from the studio juant last june they will be doing it again this and will be coming back to kick our asses with some more METAL UP YOUR ASS!!! accross europe this summer
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Mmmn, there certainly seems to be something of a preocupation with bottoms with this Heavy Metal malarky doesn't there. :? :shock:
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

ravenlunatic wrote:Mmmn, there certainly seems to be something of a preocupation with bottoms with this Heavy Metal malarky doesn't there. :? :shock:
Yeah Metallica are batty boys.
(Done some great albums though)

:smile:
munnsie
Down In The Sewer

Post by munnsie »

I will be downloading this just to piss them long hair clowns off.

wonder if they are staring that day cause they know it is my birthday...
themaninblack1963
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by themaninblack1963 »

I hope it's a VAST improvement on their last pile of shite!!!
Come on you Warriors!!!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

munnsie wrote:I will be downloading this just to piss them long hair clowns off.

Expect the metalicops round then "hi im lars i've worked for years to get to where i am today do you think ive not drunk enough beer and wrote enough riffs with my buddy james here we spend up to 48 hours writting songs not to give to you for free. To the true fans who spend $200 on a ticket $20 on a cd $15 on a cockring power to you see you on the road man, to all you napster users we'll see you getting gang raped in jail"

MONEY GOOD
NAPSTER BAD

The guys are also stongly rumourd to be playing the new wembley stadium on 8th july. "WEMBLEY METALLICA WEMBLEY METALLICA SO FUCKING WHAT"
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

KISSASS!!!
pigeon wrote:
munnsie wrote:I will be downloading this just to piss them long hair clowns off.

Expect the metalicops round then "hi im lars i've worked for years to get to where i am today do you think ive not drunk enough beer and wrote enough riffs with my buddy james here we spend up to 48 hours writting songs not to give to you for free. To the true fans who spend $200 on a ticket $20 on a cd $15 on a cockring power to you see you on the road man, to all you napster users we'll see you getting gang raped in jail"

MONEY GOOD
NAPSTER BAD

The guys are also stongly rumourd to be playing the new wembley stadium on 8th july. "WEMBLEY METALLICA WEMBLEY METALLICA SO FUCKING WHAT"
How deep?