THE DAMNED

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

THE DAMNED

Post by gizzard »

Check out www.officialdamned.com for a taster of the brand new single and forthcoming DVD release.

:lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

Nice one Gizzard - I'm seeing the Damned at Cambridge in Nov...can't wait. :grin:
Hope you enjoy DMW on Monday. Sensible kept his clothes on at Colchester, but I hear he couldn't resist a streak at one of the Scottish gigs. :shock: :shock: :shock:
That nice Mr Brandon can certainly play the guitar :-)
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I guess we should add our clout behind the single and maybe try and get em back in the charts? Would be good to see Cap on TOTPs again! :lol: :lol:

Maybe Mr Orbit can offer some advice?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Mad Hatter
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Mad Hatter »

Thanks for sharing this. Looks like they are not playing in Wales this time around, so I may well come across to see them in Bristol.

I'd love to see them get back in the charts again, but I suspect that there is too much 'boy band' crap out there to give them a chance.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

I'll be at Bristol! :lol:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Mad Hatter
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Mad Hatter »

If I decide to cross the Severn Bridge, perhaps we can meet up before the gig for a pint ?