WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

The Man They Love To Hate

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Post by 8088 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 03 Sep 2021, 00:16
8088 wrote: 03 Sep 2021, 00:00
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 02 Sep 2021, 23:52 Les Dennis & Dustin Gee
Vera and Mavis :lol:
Cissie and Ada 🤣
Am fillin' up!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

🥸🧐
Hex
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Hex »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Elh7dYxneY

Typical! I get into ESTRONS and find out they've already split!
Like, I got into Galliano on what turned out to be their third album (the previous albums were a bit shit) and then they do a fourth and it's over.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

I've finally taken a break from the new CHVRCHES and returned to the excellence of black midi. Bit miffed that I'm not listening to a new Manics album today, mind.

Post by 8088 »

StanInBlack wrote: 03 Sep 2021, 21:24 I've finally taken a break from the new CHVRCHES and returned to the excellence of black midi. Bit miffed that I'm not listening to a new Manics album today, mind.
I sincerely don't want this to turn into another slanging match but why do you rate black midi?

Post by 8088 »

Post by 8088 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Wasn’t a fan of Suede and their bottom-patting-camp-as-a-row-of-tents lead singer at all in the 90’s but this became one of my fave albums from then nearly 20 yrs later. Just purchased my Suede ticket for Leeds, really looking forward to hearing this album played live.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Image

Wasn’t a fan of Suede and their bottom-patting-camp-as-a-row-of-tents lead singer at all in the 90’s but this became one of my fave albums from then nearly 20 yrs later. Just purchased my Suede ticket for Leeds, really looking forward to hearing this album played live.
Be sure to catch Nadine Shah too Arthur.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Cells&Plasma wrote: 06 Sep 2021, 16:56
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Image

Be sure to catch Nadine Shah too Arthur.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Certainly will, cheers.
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Great Expectations / New Model Army

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FfeKU1k6U
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop

Post by 8088 »

Five Minutes wrote: 07 Sep 2021, 01:05 Great Expectations / New Model Army

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4FfeKU1k6U
After learning all The Stranglers ones I used to hone my skills playing those Stuart Morrow bass lines - Notice Me gave me cramp :lol: