WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fucking Stranglers??!

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Roy Batty
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: WHAT THE FCUK ARE YOU LOT LISTENIN TO - When it's not the fu

Post by Roy Batty »

the dropkick murphys are blasting out at the mo...the meanest of times!!!
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
Frank Castle

Post by Frank Castle »

Anybody like Rocket from the Crypt? "Scream Dracula Scream" is a classic album.

Remember seeing them on TOTP doing "On a Rope" back in September 1996 and blowing the place away. 8)

Seem to remember The Charlatans on the same programme performing "One to Another" a fucking shock two decent bands on that shitty programme. :shock:
Fatbusjim

Post by Fatbusjim »

The Briefs - Sex Objects

I would love to see these again, great fun band.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Frank Castle wrote:Anybody like Rocket from the Crypt? "Scream Dracula Scream" is a classic album.

Remember seeing them on TOTP doing "On a Rope" back in September 1996 and blowing the place away. 8)

Seem to remember The Charlatans on the same programme performing "One to Another" a fucking shock two decent bands on that shitty programme. :shock:
Also a fan of 'RFTC'. 'Scream Dracula Scream' is definitely their best album. Also like 'Circa Now' but not so keen on the albums 'Group Sounds'& 'RFTC' The best t.v perforfance I saw was on 'The White Room' where they performed excellent versions of 'Born In 69' & 'On A Rope'. Would luv to catch 'em live.
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

Frank Castle wrote:Anybody like Rocket from the Crypt? "Scream Dracula Scream" is a classic album.

Like RFTC a lot. Saw them at the Hop and Grape at the Academy in Manchester a few years ago and they were brilliant.
Boogie now, Dave!
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

ThruBeingCool wrote:

Also a fan of 'RFTC'. 'Scream Dracula Scream' is definitely their best album. Also like 'Circa Now' but not so keen on the albums 'Group Sounds'& 'RFTC' The best t.v perforfance I saw was on 'The White Room' where they performed excellent versions of 'Born In 69' & 'On A Rope'. Would luv to catch 'em live.
Yeah - RFTC are/were fuckin' ace. Saw them in Belfast about five years ago at The Arts College - great gig & great performers.
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
cassydale

Post by cassydale »

Currently well into this little ditty by the Ting Tings

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1G5O21jBY ... re=channel

And a decent live version too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HLwrFnNxyxE

Enjoy
John.H.

I Should Have Wrapped You Up And Kept You Safe,Instead I Turned My Back On You.
TooPrecious
SHAKESPEARO

Post by TooPrecious »

As of this moment I'm listening to The Skids, also waiting on my copy of 'the absolute game' to come through in the post, which I've been waiting on for a few weeks now :x
Roy Batty

Post by Roy Batty »

TooPrecious wrote:As of this moment I'm listening to The Skids, also waiting on my copy of 'the absolute game' to come through in the post, which I've been waiting on for a few weeks now :x
quality album :)
URGH URGH URGH URGH!!!!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Nostalgia got the best of me this morning and I listened to the first album I ever bought.....ahem....Aha's "Hunting High & Low" (I was 10 !). It's not a bad little pop album. I think Paul Roberts fans would like it as I reckon Paul has a bit of Morten Hacket (or whatever his name is) about him

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

theraven1979 wrote:Nostalgia got the best of me this morning and I listened to the first album I ever bought.....ahem....Aha's "Hunting High & Low" (I was 10 !). It's not a bad little pop album. I think Paul Roberts fans would like it as I reckon Paul has a bit of Morten Hacket (or whatever his name is) about him

Jim
I bought "Take on Me" :oops:
Boogie now, Dave!
MrBlack77
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by MrBlack77 »

Having a blast of The Buzzcocks the comp album Going Steady,as a count for Friday in Manchester.Tomorrow is Fulham Fallout by The Lurkers.