GG Allin - You either love him...or hate him!!!

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

meatman
SHAKESPEARO

Post by meatman »

GG Allin is god. I mean is there anyone who wasnt scared or embarassed to do anything? It's too bad nhe passed away. I'm missing him a bunch, even more than I'm missing Ernest T. Worrell. Come on now, it's Ernest. Well what does everyone think of good ol' GG Allin? and Ernest?
les drunk
SHAKESPEARO

Post by les drunk »

man gg was awesome. i heard that he was the bestest friend to all his friends. well if that makes sense on how i worded it. well i have been to his grave and everything. oh yeah i was gonna see the murder junkies this past year for a 10enth annual death date but they never showed up. well anyway enough rambling.
Mathew Stranglers

Post by Mathew Stranglers »

...or of cousre you might never have heard of him...???
evonx
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by evonx »

i did, he was gross, i saw a video of his, errr, performance in the late 80s.
fpr those not in the know ; he was the guy in the american hardcorepunkscene of the late 80s who crapped on stage, vomited and organised a suicide gig in which he would take his life after the last song. released a shitload of unimpressive albums and eventually he died from an overdose, a sort of Sid Vicious Deluxe...

anyway; from allmusic.com :
"Eventually, the consequences of Allin's onstage antics caught up to him and he spent several years in jail. Upon his release in 1993, Allin began touring again, but only for a couple of months; he died on June 28, 1993, in New York, leaving behind a recorded legacy that can only be called vile and repulsive. "

nuff said
--eric--
i was attracted by a night torchlight parade
and there i came