AC/DC

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: AC/DC

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

I read somewhere (Bob’s excellent book? Peaches: A Chronicle of the Stranglers: 1974 - 1990?) that there was nearly a fight between AC/DC and The Stranglers.
The lads were having a usual wind up and accused AC/DC of being hippies cos they smoked Marijuana.
Bon Scott was not amused and wanted to have a word or a punch up with The Stranglers. I think Bon was quite handy and could handle himself but I don’t think he would have stood a chance against Jet and a certain Mr Burnel.
8)
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 23:07 I read somewhere (Bob’s excellent book? Peaches: A Chronicle of the Stranglers: 1974 - 1990?) that there was nearly a fight between AC/DC and The Stranglers.
The lads were having a usual wind up and accused AC/DC of being hippies cos they smoked Marijuana.
Bon Scott was not amused and wanted to have a word or a punch up with The Stranglers. I think Bon was quite handy and could handle himself but I don’t think he would have stood a chance against Jet and a certain Mr Burnel.
8)
Sorry but Bon Scott would have kicked their arses!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

dead ringer wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 19:58
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 23:07 I read somewhere (Bob’s excellent book? Peaches: A Chronicle of the Stranglers: 1974 - 1990?) that there was nearly a fight between AC/DC and The Stranglers.
8)
Nah I think ‘Psychopathic’ Burnel woulda won that one. Either that or ‘Dangerous’ Dave would have had Bon up against a wall.
:smile:
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by porkymeat »

Is there a 'which band is hardest?' thread?
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

dead ringer wrote: 25 Nov 2020, 19:58
8)
:lol:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

porkymeat wrote: 26 Nov 2020, 16:23 Is there a 'which band is hardest?' thread?
Fnarr Fnarr.
Don’t think there is, why not start one eh?
:wink: