Killing Joke

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Killing Joke

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

3 UK dates!? That’s not a tour! I hope the lazy twunts add some more dates [Leeds Leeds Leeds!]
Anyway i just checked out some info regarding that “BOOMTOWN’ gig, never heard of it but it looks and sounds fecking amazing!
Anyone ever been?
8)
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

My lad goes. Loves it

Drove past it last year. looks superb.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Must be due an album soon I would have thought . They usually have one same time as The Stranglers .
All quiet ..........
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I presume the classical album of KJ tracks Jaz has done will get released soon as well won't it?
vanian
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by vanian »

Off to see KJ next Friday in Vegas - cant wait its a small club and the start of a great weekend - Damned / Rancid /Specials and the MIB - not been able to get back the uk for a few years so cant fckin wait 8)
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

vanian wrote: 17 May 2019, 01:59 Off to see KJ next Friday in Vegas - cant wait its a small club and the start of a great weekend - Damned / Rancid /Specials and the MIB - not been able to get back the uk for a few years so cant fckin wait 8)
You wanna get back to the UK? I wanna get back to the USA! especially that Punk Rock Bowling Fest!
Have a good one!
8)
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 12 May 2019, 13:43 Must be due an album soon I would have thought . They usually have one same time as The Stranglers .
Plans to record in Jamaica.
Symphonic album coming soon through major label after the pledge fiasco
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Cheers Jet.
vanian

Post by vanian »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 17 May 2019, 13:58
vanian wrote: 17 May 2019, 01:59 Off to see KJ next Friday in Vegas - cant wait its a small club and the start of a great weekend - Damned / Rancid /Specials and the MIB - not been able to get back the uk for a few years so cant fckin wait 8)
You wanna get back to the UK? I wanna get back to the USA! especially that Punk Rock Bowling Fest!
Have a good one!
8)
Cheers, the great thing is that its my wedding anniversary on the 25th and i said it will be 'romantic' :lol: :lol: mind you our wedding dance was Waltzinblack so she should be used to it by now - this will be my second punk rock bowling - its just huge fun - no twats & its in a part of Vegas thats is v cool away from Celien Dion Brittney - plus the tix and the hotel were a great deal - so organised and i recomend it - KJ will be her cherry - tried to push for the Exploited but Watty will probably collapse (hope not ) plus they are pretty shite live now
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

vanian wrote: 20 May 2019, 00:03
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 17 May 2019, 13:58
Have a good one!
8)
Cheers, the great thing is that its my wedding anniversary on the 25th and i said it will be 'romantic' :lol: :lol: mind you our wedding dance was Waltzinblack so she should be used to it by now - this will be my second punk rock bowling - its just huge fun - no twats & its in a part of Vegas thats is v cool away from Celien Dion Brittney - plus the tix and the hotel were a great deal - so organised and i recomend it - KJ will be her cherry - tried to push for the Exploited but Watty will probably collapse (hope not ) plus they are pretty shite live now
Kewl it sounds wonderful mate, btw Just emailed 95.5 KLOS Radio Station in LA to ask if they could get JJ and Baz or/& Dave on Sex Pistol’s Steve Jones’s radio show - Jonesy’s Jukebox on the day they play in LA.
FINGERS CROSSED! 8)

Btw that Watty geezer has got a right gob on him hasn’t he? would love to hear his thoughts on The Stranglers! Probably thinks they aren’t punk and are a wee bit shite and a wee bit soft, it would be funny to see that especially if he said it to JJ.
:lol:
vanian

Post by vanian »

I'm sure i read that watty is bald as fuck but has a stick on mohican to be 'authentic' but it keep falling of during the gigs

i saw them years ago with fat john on guitar ( i think) but they really were crap but over here they are 'real punk' :roll:

so looking forward to it 8)
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

i see 3 UK dates has recently been announced!, London, Brighton and Wolverhampton i think. The London date is something like £60! for the ticket,i am not paying that,so i am going to go to Brighton Concorde 2 of all places, if i can get a ticket, i thought they were bigger than that.