Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Hitler Cats Tour : 2015

Post by Bag Lady » 07 Nov 2015, 20:46

Burn e 77 wrote:
Bag Lady wrote: But Friday's must be more about boots and legs than about bootlegs?
I feel that your remark is in very bad taste considering Sabine is a double amputee and wheelchair bound...
KitKatzen 77
You seem to find the remaining parts sufficiently obliging. I won't judge.
No one can win against kipple.

Burn e 77
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Burn e 77 » 08 Nov 2015, 13:52

Bag Lady wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
Bag Lady wrote: But Friday's must be more about boots and legs than about bootlegs?
I feel that your remark is in very bad taste considering Sabine is a double amputee and wheelchair bound...
KitKatzen 77
You seem to find the remaining parts sufficiently obliging. I won't judge.
I have to admit that there is some kind of aesthetic poetry, in regards to the way her knee bolts glow in the autumnal sun when we go wheeling along the grassy banks of the Rhine in the late afternoon... Ich finde wertenden Menshen eher langweilig.
KitKatzen 77
Something better change!

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Bag Lady » 08 Nov 2015, 20:48

Bernie, what poetry, Sabine must go weak at the elbow when your silver tongue gets going.

Have you entered the Hitler Cats lyric competition yet? To contribute two lines for a yet-to-be-penned song about the Pleasures of Train Travel in the Tyrol.

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon » 09 Nov 2015, 14:32

Lon Gron Dam's the next Hitler Cats smash hit single,wrote it last week with a few spare hours on my hands. Hitler Tour cats reunion strongly Rumourd for November 2015. A Couple of members short though due to Musical Differences, couldn't agree on weather the guitar solo should sound like The Damned or the Ruts DC. A mini ruck happend apparently at one of the Ruts gig's a couple of weeks ago, violent apparently according to wittnesses the Ruts photographer suffers a diet of High intake of Carbohydrates,and the drugs were starting to wear off, and spat his dummy out at the gig were there wasent a Peters Pies within walking distance. So the upshot of it was the he left,so the guitar solo will sound like ."Street of Dreams". The Ruts DC however played "Society" at the gig which made up for it. True Story

elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by elvisintheclouds » 09 Nov 2015, 19:12

pigeon wrote:Lon Gron Dam's the next Hitler Cats smash hit single,wrote it last week with a few spare hours on my hands. Hitler Tour cats reunion strongly Rumourd for November 2015. A Couple of members short though due to Musical Differences, couldn't agree on weather the guitar solo should sound like The Damned or the Ruts DC. A mini ruck happend apparently at one of the Ruts gig's a couple of weeks ago, violent apparently according to wittnesses the Ruts photographer suffers a diet of High intake of Carbohydrates,and the drugs were starting to wear off, and spat his dummy out at the gig were there wasent a Peters Pies within walking distance. So the upshot of it was the he left,so the guitar solo will sound like ."Street of Dreams". The Ruts DC however played "Society" at the gig which made up for it. True Story
Indespewtabley!
Thank you very much
EiTC

Burn e 77
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Burn e 77 » 12 Nov 2015, 22:13

Unfortunately Hermann Franz Asperger, THC's longest serving (original) roadie has passed away in unbelievably tragic circumstances. Our thoughts go out to the brave Frankfurt Fire Service crew who tried in vain to extinguish him before his horrific agonising demise. On a positive note though, the Frankfurt Fire Service's evidence photos of this tragic event have been discussed as possible sleeve artwork.
KitKatzen 77
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 14 Nov 2015, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Bag Lady » 13 Nov 2015, 16:48

Burn e 77 wrote:Unfortunately Hermann Franz Asperger, THC's longest serving (original) roadie has passed away in unbelievably tragic circumstances. Our thoughts go out to the brave Frankfurt Fire Services crew who tried in vain to extinguish him before his horrific agonising demise. On a positive note though, the Frankfurt Fire Services evidence photos of this tragic event have been discussed as possible sleeve artwork.
KitKatzen 77
The Cats never pass up an opportunity. It's what Hermann would have wanted.

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Bag Lady » 13 Nov 2015, 16:50

Reissue of the 80's classic "Helmut was a Cat" expected early next week. Unlikely that Hermann will feature on the cover.

Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Ravenette » 21 Nov 2015, 15:22

As the majority of the Hitler Cats aren't swanning off on a coach trip, they are busy writing for the next album Wonky as F**k.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by elvisintheclouds » 21 Nov 2015, 16:03

Ravenette wrote:As the majority of the Hitler Cats aren't swanning off on a coach trip, they are busy writing for the next album Wonky as F**k.
WTF!!! Admittedly 50% is not a majority but you could argue that some halves are greater than the sum of the whole in a kind of weird reverse Gestalt way!
Thank you very much
EiTC

Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Ravenette » 22 Nov 2015, 22:21

As far as I am concerned HC have only five members. The sixth one is nothing but a groupie.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 » 22 Nov 2015, 23:44

Six. The sensitive six.

Jim

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"