Post by Summer Dreamer »

Duffy
'Scaffolding pays good bread'
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Vocalists voices you hate

Post by Greatkudu »

One more comes to mind the hideous Justin Timberlake,please someone bury him in wet concrete,loathe him and his girly voice,what a tosser.
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

jason wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 18:53 Neil Young's got a bit of an annoying voice hasn't he.
No!
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

dead ringer wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 21:20
jason wrote: 07 Feb 2018, 18:53 Neil Young's got a bit of an annoying voice hasn't he.
No!
Yes, He's no where near as bad as Bob Dylan. Talk about nasal, he must have the copyright

The general problem is these days, and this applies in many a medium, that there is no need to learn anything properly it now comes down to how you promote yourself.
I'm sure you've all seen X Factor or The Voice. Two servings there of the most patience testing wank you're ever likely to come across and I have yet to see anyone who can actually sing. The irony, really. All that moving up and down, trying to find the required note. Train your voice young man/woman learn to pitch a note.
The again, why bother when you can turn up to a movie premier wearing no knickers and get a million followers.
Rant over
Please tick the like button and subscribe and like me and......
.....ahhhrrrr
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

airflamesred wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 22:00
dead ringer wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 21:20
No!
Yes, He's no where near as bad as Bob Dylan. Talk about nasal, he must have the copyright

The general problem is these days, and this applies in many a medium, that there is no need to learn anything properly it now comes down to how you promote yourself.
I'm sure you've all seen X Factor or The Voice. Two servings there of the most patience testing wank you're ever likely to come across and I have yet to see anyone who can actually sing. The irony, really. All that moving up and down, trying to find the required note. Train your voice young man/woman learn to pitch a note.
The again, why bother when you can turn up to a movie premier wearing no knickers and get a million followers.
Rant over
Please tick the like button and subscribe and like me and......
.....ahhhrrrr
Yeah well I agree with you about Bob Dylan, great lyricist of course but his voice is awful!
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

hey what about the burd from M People....now that was an annoying voice
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

sewer rat wrote: 10 Feb 2018, 01:44 hey what about the burd from M People....now that was an annoying voice
Sang like she had a mouth full of marbles. :evil:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

MiB81 wrote: 12 Feb 2018, 16:22
sewer rat wrote: 10 Feb 2018, 01:44 hey what about the burd from M People....now that was an annoying voice
Sang like she had a mouth full of marbles. :evil:
She prob did or maybe it was a mouthful of bollocks?
:shock: