Dreamtime on Eastenders

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

themaninblack1963
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Dreamtime on Eastenders

Post by themaninblack1963 »

gizzard wrote:
mantheylovetohate wrote:Did anyone notice that while Denise was selecting music for Kevin's funeral, whilst playing Ghosts by the Jam, there was also a CD copy of Dreamtime in front of her too? :lol: :shock:
Changing the subject slightly 'Ghosts' by The Jam is one of my all time fave Jam tracks. Feckin superb piece of music!
I agree it's one of my all time fave's aswell, up there with "Thick as Thieves", "Away From The Numbers" & "Fly"
Come on you Warriors!!!
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

adam_neil wrote:Do you watch Corrie & Emmerdale fuckin Farm too Bry!?

Adam
Nah, just Eastenders (honest!)
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Our guild in warcraft new of kevins death in eastenders as we were in a dungeon at the time, he happend to be the healer & he was watching f*cking eastenders we got owned!!

Guild chat

pigeon (me) "ok lamp ready to heal"

"lamp?" ... "lamp? ... HEAL GODAMMIT"

Midrogas "OMG WE LOS LAMPREY WER'E GOING TO GET OWNED!"

lamp afk .... several seconds later when we died "sry guys i was watching eastenders"

pigeon "what a f*cking NOOB"
Zwester "i'm leaving the group"
pigeon "me too" ... group disabanded.
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

pigeon wrote:Our guild in warcraft new of kevins death in eastenders as we were in a dungeon at the time, he happend to be the healer & he was watching f*cking eastenders we got owned!!

Guild chat

pigeon (me) "ok lamp ready to heal"

"lamp?" ... "lamp? ... HEAL GODAMMIT"

Midrogas "OMG WE LOS LAMPREY WER'E GOING TO GET OWNED!"

lamp afk .... several seconds later when we died "sry guys i was watching eastenders"

pigeon "what a f*cking NOOB"
Zwester "i'm leaving the group"
pigeon "me too" ... group disabanded.
Forgive the ignorance Pidge mate, but............ what the fuck are you rabbiting on about?? :? :?
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

oh just a player in our warcraft tea was watching eastenders whilst we were in a dungeon.
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Thats clarified that then...
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Scoot
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Dreamtime on Eastenders

Post by Scoot »

mantheylovetohate wrote:Did anyone notice that while Denise was selecting music for Kevin's funeral, whilst playing Ghosts by the Jam, there was also a CD copy of Dreamtime in front of her too? :lol: :shock:
I saw it, too, sadly! Apparently 'Kevin' (RIP) was a huge 'stranglers' fan and a bit of a punk because they were referred to by him in another episode a couple of years back. Was a bit of a stranglers' night because 'waltzinblack' was also on as part of the promotion for a new series (can't remember its name). Scott.
The Nosferatu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Nosferatu »

anyone see it before ? they were playing "four horsemen " in the cafe.
Cnut ? I think you're mistaken, it's CUNT.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Did anyone else see it?
Dot Cotton turned around in the Queen Vic and her skirt was tucked into her drawers at the back and, just for a second, you could see a set of Jet Black drumsticks stuck up her arse.
Extraordinary!
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I almost exclusively watch channel Dave now. Top Gear and QI is nearly always on. Which is nice.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

ravenlunatic wrote:I almost exclusively watch channel Dave now. Top Gear and QI is nearly always on. Which is nice.

In that case...

Top Gear tonight, Richard Hammond turned around just before the time-trials section (a lame horse against a fatty on a pogo-stick against a red sporty looking sports-car) and his skirt was tucked into his drawers at the back and, just for a second, you could see a set of Jet Black drumsticks stuck up his arse.
Extraordinary!

Did anyone else see it?
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

ravenlunatic wrote:I almost exclusively watch channel Dave now. Top Gear and QI is nearly always on. Which is nice.
:smt023

Not to mention the original Who's Line is it Anyway. Stiles and Mochery .........should've been a double act.