Jet Black signed drum skin

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

sandyinblack
Rats Rally

Re: Jet Black signed drum skin

Post by sandyinblack »

I know this an old post but t'was me that bought/bid for the drum skins at Glasgow in 2007 and 2298. I was surprised at how little they went for then - £50 in both years.
Another guy had bid the same (it was a secret auction) and when I said I'd pay 60 he said just take it for 50.
I met Ava after the gig and she had a set of drumsticks to go with the skins.
Ava was also a star as she took the setlist backstage and asked the guys to sign it for me.

The skins are on my hall above framed adverts for WWTW and TGATTM both from 1980 Melody Maker and Sounds.
These were bought for 99p

Wonder what a signed drumskin would go for now? Not that I'm thinking of selling...
Punk could be the first step towards Utpoia
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

sandyinblack wrote:I know this an old post but t'was me that bought/bid for the drum skins at Glasgow in 2007 and 2298. I was surprised at how little they went for then - £50 in both years.
Another guy had bid the same (it was a secret auction) and when I said I'd pay 60 he said just take it for 50.
I met Ava after the gig and she had a set of drumsticks to go with the skins.
Ava was also a star as she took the setlist backstage and asked the guys to sign it for me.

The skins are on my hall above framed adverts for WWTW and TGATTM both from 1980 Melody Maker and Sounds.
These were bought for 99p

Wonder what a signed drumskin would go for now? Not that I'm thinking of selling...
Do you have the setlist for the 2298 gig??

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk
sandyinblack
Rats Rally

Post by sandyinblack »

Is that the gig that Jet and Hugh play??????
Punk could be the first step towards Utpoia
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Beware of a guy on ebay who sells signed drum heads including Jet's.They are not heads used by the drummer he just gets a drum head and gets drummer to sign them,he had a black drumhead signed by Jet that failed to

sell at £125.00.As Jet doesn't play live anymore,I guess they are a bit rarer,and of course value is only how much someone think's it's worth.I am a huge fan of Jet's drumming,so I have

a genuine drum head signed and used by Jet,also some used drumsticks by Jet,nice and roughed up.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

There are quite a few Drumskins being auctiond now, and the tend to sell for around £100 to £150 on AVA's auction page. I remember that Drumskin on the 42/40 tour. I always have a look at them at the mech table, but i am always pretty low on funds by that stage to the amount i have spent going on the tour. And they always sell to the same two people.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

pigeon wrote:There are quite a few Drumskins being auctiond now, and the tend to sell for around £100 to £150 on AVA's auction page. I remember that Drumskin on the 42/40 tour. I always have a look at them at the mech table, but i am always pretty low on funds by that stage to the amount i have spent going on the tour. And they always sell to the same two people.
I think the lottery winning fan used to by a few? But one is enough for me,obtained on ops.