JJ and Triumph

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

LAFOLIE
Ugly
Ugly

JJ and Triumph

Post by LAFOLIE »

Been trying to get Triumph to do a big article on JJ within their owners club mag. JJ has done a lot for the brand and always been a keen supporter of Triumph.
I am the knot that slips from the loop

I am the earth that conquers the root
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Indeed.
Do you know which Triumph JJ is riding these days?
Last time I saw him on his Triumph was at the last Stranglers convention, can't remember which Triumph it was though.
C r a s s !
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by C r a s s ! »

Dunno Triumph Sport that was blue. RS maybe? Check the PDF Issue 1 and 2 for details - there's a description of the bike in 1 and a p[icture (although head-on) in 2. Hope that helps lafolie and arthurstreeb 8)
http://www.strangled.co.uk/ The unofficial Stranglers site.

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

C r a s s ! wrote:Dunno Triumph Sport that was blue. RS maybe? Check the PDF Issue 1 and 2 for details - there's a description of the bike in 1 and a p[icture (although head-on) in 2. Hope that helps lafolie and arthurstreeb 8)
Cheers Mr Crass.
:smt023
LAFOLIE
Ugly
Ugly

Post by LAFOLIE »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Indeed.
Last time I saw him on his Triumph was at the last Stranglers convention, can't remember which Triumph it was though.

He's riding the RS, I spoke with him recently, however, he quite likes the Speed Triple
I am the knot that slips from the loop

I am the earth that conquers the root
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

Yes your right la folie blue sprint rs stay rubberside down johnsa.
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

johnsa wrote:Yes your right la folie blue sprint rs stay rubberside down johnsa.
S'pose it had to be a motorcycle post to get you back 'on track' :wink: How ya keepin' stranger?
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

Yeah great mully not doing much biking this year infact just local biking.Even got the gravytrain to hughs gig last night. But yes still got the sprint st and mototwin triumph thruxton but the thruxton hasnt been on the road since last november but may come out of hibernation next spring. :grin: johnsa 8)
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Not really 'biking' weather, this (so-called) summer - especially for pleasure trips. Hope to see you at The Roundhouse gig - t'would be good to catch up 8)
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

i`ll try and get down but i`m deffo going to manchester show. johnsa 8)
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

LAFOLIE wrote:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Indeed.

He's riding the RS, I spoke with him recently, however, he quite likes the Speed Triple
Ta.
:smile:
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Bloody motorbycycles should be banned! Nasty, noisy, dangerous things they are. And as for those bloody hooligans that ride round on them, they should all be rounded up and flogged in my opinion. All those bloody leather jacketed maniacs seem to do is go around frightening good honest church going folk, with their total disregard for the law and the safety and well being of other road users.
A bloody good shave and a bit of national service would sort that lot out mark my words.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.