Bernard Manning - Dead!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Locked
philjxn
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1350
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 03:06

Post by philjxn » 22 Jun 2007, 23:55

OK.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS0bZiJ1Q..can't stand him..but this is good..www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5cS0bZiJ1Q

Bernard does the smiths...
Freddie Laker showed them what to do...

glasgeo
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 198
Joined: 27 Mar 2004, 00:14

Post by glasgeo » 11 Jul 2007, 15:36

steveareno wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Y'know you have 100s of black comics going "Y'know the white man - he walk like dis" - no one flinches an eyelid.


Yeah, but with respect Jim, the white man isn't subjected to racicial discrimination in Britain. We haven't had any of the rubbish which has been directed @ immigrants & their families over the last 50 years (since the initial windrush). It's all very well making jokes from the perspective of people who are being discriminated against beacuse this is just a means of making light of unacceptable treatment they have had to tolerate over the years. What we shouldn't tolerate is people who excercise discrimination & then make 'jokes' about it which is how I feel B. Manning behaved.
I don't know most people on the forums, however I'd be surprised that any of the posts in support of Bernard Manning have came from people from an ethnic minorities background.
Racism in any guise, however mild, can never be tolerated.

Steveareno.
You're right in a sense Steveareno but you seem to have this guilt trip thing real bad. Non indigenous people were previously subject to some pretty bad discrimination and now all that's changed to the point where the White Man Woman and child are the primary victims of this discrimination in a hundred different ways. So that's all right then is it?
R.I.P Bernard Manning

]

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Post by Alias » 11 Jul 2007, 21:46

glasgeo wrote: R.I.P Bernard Manning

]

Aye, rest in piss.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
steveareno
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 529
Joined: 15 Mar 2003, 02:34
Location: East Kilbride, Scotland

Post by steveareno » 12 Jul 2007, 21:44

Organ Grinder wrote:KEEEEEEEEEEEEEN BIGLEY!!!!!!!!!! Anyone? :(
Yeah, his killers were also fascists. White people don't have a monopoly on fascism.
All fascists should be rideculed & berated.
I think the wholepoint of this thread is that discrimination & racial abuse in ANY form is unacceptable.

Steveareno.
'If there's no reason for your words, then your silence ain't absurd, if there's no reason for your breathing then it just won't do'

User avatar
steveareno
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 529
Joined: 15 Mar 2003, 02:34
Location: East Kilbride, Scotland

Post by steveareno » 12 Jul 2007, 21:48

[quote="glasgeo to the point where the White Man Woman and child are the primary victims of this discrimination in a hundred different ways. So that's all right then is it?

][/quote]

I like my arguments to have a sense of structure & not just a knee jerk, thoughtless outpouring, however in this instance the only thing that springs to mind is that your point above is quite probably the most stupid thing I've ever read.

Steveareno.
'If there's no reason for your words, then your silence ain't absurd, if there's no reason for your breathing then it just won't do'

User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33934
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Post by theraven1979 » 12 Jul 2007, 21:49

Agreed Steve - It exists in both forms. Perhaps I should close this thread now - it seems to have run it's course?

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Post by Alias » 12 Jul 2007, 21:54

Can I tell my two favourite Manning jokes first?
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 33934
Joined: 22 Dec 2001, 11:41
Location: Saltaire
Contact:

Post by theraven1979 » 12 Jul 2007, 21:57

Erm...? as long as I can delete them swiftly afterwards! :lol:

Jim
Alias wrote:Can I tell my two favourite Manning jokes first?
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Post by Alias » 12 Jul 2007, 21:59

theraven1979 wrote:Erm...? as long as I can delete them swiftly afterwards! :lol:

Jim
Alias wrote:Can I tell my two favourite Manning jokes first?
Fair enough. If only everything in life was so easy, eh?

Right-

"My mother in law's so stupid, she gets out the bath to take a shit."

And in his self penned obit in the Sun the other week he went on about how misunderstood he was, getting accused of being a racist an that.
"What people don't know," he wrote, "was that a distant family relative of mine actually died in Auschwitz-

He fell out off the watchtower."

I had to laugh.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
steveareno
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 529
Joined: 15 Mar 2003, 02:34
Location: East Kilbride, Scotland

Post by steveareno » 12 Jul 2007, 22:02

Alias wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Erm...? as long as I can delete them swiftly afterwards! :lol:

Jim
Alias wrote:Can I tell my two favourite Manning jokes first?
Fair enough. If only everything in life was so easy, eh?

Right-

"My mother in law's so stupid, she gets out the bath to take a shit."

And in his self penned obit in the Sun the other week he went on about how misunderstood he was, getting accused of being a racist an that.
"What people don't know," he wrote, "was that a distant family relative of mine actually died in Auschwitz-

He fell out off the watchtower."

I had to laugh.
Yip Jim, get that padlock of yours out.

Steveareno.
'If there's no reason for your words, then your silence ain't absurd, if there's no reason for your breathing then it just won't do'

User avatar
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 13319
Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 12:54
Location: Horny, but tainted with melancholy.
Contact:

Post by Alias » 12 Jul 2007, 22:05

steveareno wrote: :smt018
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'

User avatar
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7140
Joined: 14 Aug 2003, 17:37
Location: Tomorrow

Post by Organ Grinder » 12 Jul 2007, 22:21

Wotz black and don't work?



Bernard Mannings kidneys. :lol:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.

Locked