Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Ravenette »

Looking after the mother in laws cat and the little cow goes AWOL!! :evil: :evil:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Re:

Post by Ravenette »

themaninblack1963 wrote:Females who move your things & put them in a safe place only for them never to be seen again!!!

Females who say "I've been thinking" cos you know it's going to cost you or you are going to end up doing something you dont want!!
Just been looking back through this thread and spotted this very early on - do you know my husband???? What has he been saying to you? :lol: :lol:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Ravenette wrote:Looking after the mother in laws cat and the little cow goes AWOL!! :evil: :evil:
I hope you get your mother-in-law back safe and well. :shock:
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

jason wrote:Sales or research telephone calls from India or wherever they are based. I seem to be getting more and more these days. :evil:
Yes, those that start off with "we just need to update our records". That's very nice, but I don't have to spend my time helping you. And why do you have records about me or the place I work for anyway, as I've never heard of you?

And those that start asking questions without mentioning that they've got a load more to go and it will take ages to get through them all. Then don't get the message when I say "I haven't got the time to go through them" and ask when they can call back. Never. Get it?
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Cyber warriors. Britain's Got Talent. Guns.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Those fucking little yellow stickers on wine bottles with the price on them. Can you get them off in time before you walk through the front door ?

No. :evil:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

All those street dance acts on Britains got talent. :roll: Yes I know I shouldn't watch it.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

The ridiculous amount of airtime devoted to cookery programmes on the BBC with a seemingly neverending variety of formats. I don't want the finalists of Masterchef to be pretentiously announced in the style of Tyra Banks on America's Next Top Model and I don't need Sophie gag-me-with-a-mars-bar Dahl to teach me how to mix a dirty martini at 11.30 on a saturday morning while I'm in the gym. Cookery programmes can be both hugely entertaining and educational but I can't see any educational value in at least half of what is being shown on TV in the way of food shows at the moment.
Last edited by Niki Wu on 05 Jun 2010, 15:46, edited 1 time in total.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

TV
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Alias wrote:JJ Burnel, he is soooooo gay, like.
Audreyinblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Audreyinblack »

When you go to use something & you find that a vital part of it missing e.g. yesterday went to get my bike out of the garage to find the front wheel had been taken off, last time it was the brake blocks. :x
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Audreyinblack wrote:When you go to use something & you find that a vital part of it missing e.g. yesterday went to get my bike out of the garage to find the front wheel had been taken off, last time it was the brake blocks. :x

Have you checked for mice?
No one can win against kipple.