Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Kathinboots »

Claireinblack wrote: Well if i didn't think i'd get into trouble i would have replied oh er missus......
but as it is i shall just smirk..
Careful now!
Boogie now, Dave!
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Kathinboots wrote:
Claireinblack wrote: Well if i didn't think i'd get into trouble i would have replied oh er missus......
but as it is i shall just smirk..
Careful now!
Oh dear ladies ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPl4vGzsA9A
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

theraven1979 wrote:Grinder - not that I'm looking but I can't help but notice that your organ is feckin tiny

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:Good gawd you two sound soooooooo old. :lol:
....but ya wouldn't want it up yer nose for a wart! :P
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

I hate when you lend something you didn't really want to, but the person BEGS you and says they'll guard it with their life, nothing could possibly happen to it, they'll give it RIGHT back, they hassle you relentlessly with guilty overtones that you're so selfish and distrustful if you don't, don't you believe what a great trustworthy friend they are?, etc..so you do.

Then try asking for it back and either they've lost it, damaged it or hide from you for years just so they won't have to give it back. THAT really pisses me off.
:smt013
Trust in God, but lock your car
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

How about the person who finds a way of making you justify why you need some seldom used item of value. They then lay some guilt/sloth/greed trip on you involving why their need of it is greater than yours. After they've gained possession for some undetermined period of time they quickly go and "lend" it to someone they're trying to shag. Oh!...... and you happen to be piss poor at the time and its the only decent thing you've got like a car or some clothes you were saving until after you've had the baby.

Sound familiar anyone?

Welcome to my world!
jbinblack wrote:I hate when you lend something you didn't really want to, but the person BEGS you and says they'll guard it with their life, nothing could possibly happen to it, they'll give it RIGHT back, they hassle you relentlessly with guilty overtones that you're so selfish and distrustful if you don't, don't you believe what a great trustworthy friend they are?, etc..so you do.

Then try asking for it back and either they've lost it, damaged it or hide from you for years just so they won't have to give it back. THAT really pisses me off.
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Niki Wu wrote:How about the person who finds a way of making you justify why you need some seldom used item of value. They then lay some guilt/sloth/greed trip on you involving why their need of it is greater than yours. After they've gained possession for some undetermined period of time they quickly go and "lend" it to someone they're trying to shag. Oh!...... and you happen to be piss poor at the time and its the only decent thing you've got like a car or some clothes you were saving until after you've had the baby.

Sound familiar anyone?

Welcome to my world!
jbinblack wrote:I hate when you lend something you didn't really want to, but the person BEGS you and says they'll guard it with their life, nothing could possibly happen to it, they'll give it RIGHT back, they hassle you relentlessly with guilty overtones that you're so selfish and distrustful if you don't, don't you believe what a great trustworthy friend they are?, etc..so you do.

OMG!! Are you my Space Twin??? STORY OF MY LIFE!!!
Trust in God, but lock your car
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

People who are arseholes all their lives and do ONE decent thing then all of sudden everyone thinks the sun shines out of their arses!

You try being decent all your life and doing one BAD thing and notice how all of a sudden everyone thinks you are an arsehole.

Strange how minds work ennit, like.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Organ Grinder wrote:People who are arseholes all their lives and do ONE decent thing then all of sudden everyone thinks the sun shines out of their arses!

You try being decent all your life and doing one BAD thing and notice how all of a sudden everyone thinks you are an arsehole.

Strange how minds work ennit, like.

I guess it depends on how sensational THE THING is.
My experience is that people who have formed an opinion of you based upon their moral standing do not like to venture from the comfort zone of their firmly held set of beliefs. So they're inclined to either ignore that one uncharacteristic action of yours, or denounce it as fabrication.
froggy

Post by froggy »

I hate gullible people who cant form there own opinions and get carried along by popular belief. It just takes one nasty and influential twat creature to get the ball rollin an' all of a sudden you have assymetric warfare.I like people who can think and judge for themselves.

I hate the twats on the train who sit wi there feet up on the chairs on the train then you come along , sit down and end up wi a soggy arse.

An while I'm at it,i hate folk smoking in my face!if i wanted to kill myself i'd choose death by hanging.selfish bastards. :smt011
moan over.
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

froggy wrote:I hate the twats on the train who sit wi there feet up on the chairs on the train then you come along , sit down and end up wi a soggy arse.
Yes, last time I was in "the smoke" there was a 7' tall bloke with a mohican and doc martens on the seat next to him. All the way from Bank to Euston I was thinking about saying "Oi, get your feet off the seats you twat!". But there wasn't a clear path to the exit unfortunately.

And, kids who get mopeds with crappy tinny exhausts, and then sit outside my house revving their engines up while I'm trying to watch the telly. Or ride up and down the road with their crappy tinny exhausts.

And, with regard to at least one of my earlier posts, I have been nowhere near either Alabama or Germany in the last two days.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
Kathinboots
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Kathinboots »

When you phone the garage to see how your car did in the MOT and the bloke replies in a distinctly chirpy voice "Yes, it HAS failed" as if it was inevitable and you were stupid to think it would pass the sodding test.
Boogie now, Dave!
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Kathinboots wrote:When you phone the garage to see how your car did in the MOT and the bloke replies in a distinctly chirpy voice "Yes, it HAS failed" as if it was inevitable and you were stupid to think it would pass the sodding test.

Oh dear...

:cry:
Claireinblack
kent