Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Organ Grinder »

Georgie wrote:Some people get to go home if they have nothing to do.
:mrgreen: :smt006
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Organ Grinder wrote:
Georgie wrote:Some people get to go home if they have nothing to do.
:mrgreen: :smt006

:lol: :lol:
Claireinblack
kent
jbinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jbinblack »

Organ Grinder wrote:If anyone races up my arse then I slow down on principal and if they wanna make sommat of it I generally stop and invite them to a fist fight... but most don't stop cuz like most twats they have no bollocks outside of their comfort zone.
Times like that you wish you had some James Bond gadgets and squirt stuff at asshole drivers! :smt013
Trust in God, but lock your car
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You should just drive like you normally do Grinder - slowing down or whatever will just prompt them to do further stupid things that could damage your motor - Athough the thought of a fist fight after work is damn tempting it's no relieve when they've ragged your motor and you've gotta go through insurance, repairs and all that bollocks.

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:If anyone races up my arse then I slow down on principal and if they wanna make sommat of it I generally stop and invite them to a fist fight... but most don't stop cuz like most twats they have no bollocks outside of their comfort zone.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

theraven1979 wrote:You should just drive like you normally do Grinder - slowing down or whatever will just prompt them to do further stupid things that could damage your motor - Athough the thought of a fist fight after work is damn tempting it's no relieve when they've ragged your motor and you've gotta go through insurance, repairs and all that bollocks.

Jim
Pissy principles are pissy principles tho Jimbo! :smt011
Tim
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Tim »

Georgie wrote:I'd rather wait and pass when I can rather than be a bully to someone obeying the law...
who's obeying the law Georgie? Not the drivers in the middle lane staying in there when the nearside lane is clear that's for sure - the highway code states you should only move to an outer lane to overtake then you must return to the nearside lane....

so you're probably one of the drivers holding everybody else up thinking they're obeying the law because they're going 70 in the middle lane even though the nearside lane is clear....

just move over will yah :shock:
your brain's exposed and its starting to show your rotten thoughts YUK!
Georgie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Georgie »

Eddy Burnel deux wrote:
Georgie wrote:I'd rather wait and pass when I can rather than be a bully to someone obeying the law...
who's obeying the law Georgie? Not the drivers in the middle lane staying in there when the nearside lane is clear that's for sure - the highway code states you should only move to an outer lane to overtake then you must return to the nearside lane....

so you're probably one of the drivers holding everybody else up thinking they're obeying the law because they're going 70 in the middle lane even though the nearside lane is clear....

just move over will yah :shock:
I meant drivers in general. Plus, I never said I obey the law. If they're in the middle that's their choice and I'll go around them if I can. People do it because if it's busy, by the time they've pulled over they have to pull out again to get by a lorry or something. That in itself can slow traffic down. When I see a van behind me in the outside lane approaching very fast I'll pull in to let them continue their journey to killing themself and others :wink:
Mirrors are great. Leave early enough and there's no need to rush 8)

No one's taught or told how to drive on the motorway, are they?
christopher
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by christopher »

They teach you how to use the motorways when your on the buses.
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........
Tim
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Tim »

so then....there's no point in middle lane hoggers getting upset when competent drivers steam past them on the inside lane when its totally clear

in the USA, not sure if its all of the USA but certainly California, there is no lane discipline and its fair game to choose whichever lane you want.......I wonder if that would work in the UK??
your brain's exposed and its starting to show your rotten thoughts YUK!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I did a post test motorway driving course - it's an option after you've passed your test.

Jim
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

theraven1979 wrote:I did a post test motorway driving course - it's an option after you've passed your test.

Jim
I can just picture you Jim, in your best Alan Partridge blazer and badge set sporting a white polo neck jumper and some super black leather driving gloves. Did you ask them to make it tougher than average just cuz ya reckoned you could handle it better than all the others? :lol:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Shit were you spying on me again Grinder?

Jim "Click, clunk everytime"
Organ Grinder wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:I did a post test motorway driving course - it's an option after you've passed your test.

Jim
I can just picture you Jim, in your best Alan Partridge blazer and badge set sporting a white polo neck jumper and some super black leather driving gloves. Did you ask them to make it tougher than average just cuz ya reckoned you could handle it better than all the others? :lol: