Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Greatkudu »

People on mobiles while driving,Total C.nts.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Misogynists who dismiss your challenging assertions as "a nonsense".
zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zontar »

People in idling cars in parking lots, playing with their celltoys.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Angry nasty aggressive ill mannered thick cnuts. There’s so much anger out there and it seems people are so quick to take offence and want to fight everyone all the time. There’s a lot of mentally damaged people out there and especially some of the ex con soft as shite gangsta types with the big fronts who are so embarrassed that they had their shit pushed in (Bum raped) by Mr Big* and his chums whilst in prison that they want to take that out on everyone they meet when they get out.

* Good name for a song that! Perhaps The Stranglers should release a song entitled this one day?
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Coming back to the UK after a holiday . Luckily I missed royal parasite being born , like last year I missed royal parasite wedding .
All quiet ..........
SmallPaul
Rats Rally

Post by SmallPaul »

I hate the Stranglers' merchandise which has the rat going the wrong way.

The back cover of Rattus (which imho should undoubtedly have been the front cover) clearly has the rat going from right to left - to have it the other way round is wrong and it annoys me.

Paul
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

SmallPaul wrote: 31 May 2019, 17:59 I hate the Stranglers' merchandise which has the rat going the wrong way.

The back cover of Rattus (which imho should undoubtedly have been the front cover) clearly has the rat going from right to left - to have it the other way round is wrong and it annoys me.

Paul
I might be wrong but I was always under the impression that meant Hugh leaving at their last gig with the Rat going the other way representing Hugh on the cover of ‘Saturday Night, Sunday Morning’ video?
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Going into an interview, coming out feeling great and being rejected for the sodding job!
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Yanders
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Yanders »

Ravenette wrote: 13 Jun 2019, 21:11 Going into an interview, coming out feeling great and being rejected for the sodding job!
Oh, I'm sorry. That sucks.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Men who walk around with shirts off in public,I have just seen one today,where is the Decorum in this country? "Leave it to the Dogs" Lt Kudu in Wiltshire.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Crackheads especially this one -
The fat ugly dirty thieving smelly ex-prostitute crackhead smackhead whatever-drugs-she-can-get-head who lives 2 floors below me in my block of flats. She recently nearly got me into fight with some geezer who had arms as big as the Rock, it was a total misunderstanding and I coulda been severely damaged cos of that crackhead cunt.
Stay away from crackheads, smackheads they can get you into all sorts of trouble. Unfortunately it’s sometimes hard to avoid her but I wrote her a letter asking her not to speak to me, not to ask me for money, food etc just stay away basically and she has thank fuck.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 18 Jul 2019, 17:25 Crackheads especially this one -
The fat ugly dirty thieving smelly ex-prostitute crackhead smackhead whatever-drugs-she-can-get-head who lives 2 floors below me in my block of flats. She recently nearly got me into fight with some geezer who had arms as big as the Rock, it was a total misunderstanding and I coulda been severely damaged cos of that crackhead cunt.
Stay away from crackheads, smackheads they can get you into all sorts of trouble. Unfortunately it’s sometimes hard to avoid her but I wrote her a letter asking her not to speak to me, not to ask me for money, food etc just stay away basically and she has thank fuck.
Good advice mate, stick to sending a card, once a year, for
Mother's day and it shood be ok.

:twisted: :P
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...