Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Ravenette »

Alarm clocks not going off!
Last edited by Ravenette on 04 Jul 2013, 07:36, edited 1 time in total.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Ravenette wrote:iTunes reducing my music from over 5000 to 500! F*cking bastard piece of shit! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

sounds like a problem with your sync there at a guess, make sure it doesn't automatically sync everything is my suggestion, anyone else? I mean have your sync settings on manual and it shouldn't do that. I-tunes is a bastard, does not like you backing your files up to say the least, and I couldn't figure out how to burn a CD from the newer updates so just gave up, but there is music I've lost elsewhere I need to back up on CD so would appreciate any tips on that too if anyone's got some?
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Jake wrote:
Ravenette wrote:iTunes reducing my music from over 5000 to 500! F*cking bastard piece of shit! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

sounds like a problem with your sync there at a guess, make sure it doesn't automatically sync everything is my suggestion, anyone else? I mean have your sync settings on manual and it shouldn't do that. I-tunes is a bastard, does not like you backing your files up to say the least, and I couldn't figure out how to burn a CD from the newer updates so just gave up, but there is music I've lost elsewhere I need to back up on CD so would appreciate any tips on that too if anyone's got some?
That must really bad, I couldn't cope with that.
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

Toothache

I know some people like it, so no offence.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

How anyone can like toothache is beyond me.
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Alexinblack wrote:How anyone can like toothache is beyond me.
Dentists?
No one can win against kipple.
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Jake wrote:

I bought one of those small external hard drives, and backed up all my photos and music, both from itunes and media player.

Itunes is wonderful when it works but it can be a real bitch.....
Claireinblack
kent
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Jake wrote:

Suddenly after a re-boot (up it's hard drive!) they all reappeared...
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Getting to the supermarket and realising you don't have a pound coin for the trolley - there's a huge queue at customer services so you end up doing your 'quick' shopping in a basket and it feels like your arms are slowly being pulled from their sockets. Plus side, you get to go in the 'one basket' queue.

Hmmm or should I have put this on the WiB thread??? :lol:

Oh, and the fucking cnut next door but one who encourages his fucking kids to kick their ball in mine and my neighbours gardens! :smt013 :smt013

Apologies for the language - I know it's not ladylike - but then again - I'm no lady! LOL
Last edited by Ravenette on 04 Jul 2013, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Hammer »

Hayfever
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Bad this year

Jim
Hammer wrote:Hayfever
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

Ravenette wrote:
Jake wrote:

Suddenly after a re-boot (up it's hard drive!) they all reappeared...

That's a relief for you, glad you got your music back

I've still not figured out how you burn tracks from your i-pod onto a CD with this latest version of i-tunes, anybody?