Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Someone like you?
Rats Rally

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Someone like you? »

Burn e 77 wrote:FUCKIN REALITY TELEVISION CRAP :smt013

REPLACE WITH THESE OLD 1960's & 70's PROGRAMS M*A*S*H, Top Cat, Stingray, Munsters, Monty Pythons, Fawltey Towers, Bewitched, My Favourite Martian (Bet no body on this Forum, remembers that one!), Bleep and Booster, Space Patrol, Fireball XL5, U.F.O Thunderbirds, Dads Army, Only Fools and Horses, The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Persuaders, The Saint, Monkey, Wacky Races with, Penelope Pit Stop, Scooby Doo, The Adams Family, Dads Army, The Sweeney, The Professionals, Minder, Rutland TV, Spike Milligan and the Q Series, Tomorrows World, Magpie, OTT, The Word, Old Grey Whistle Test, Rock Goes To College, The Invaders, Mars Attacks, Space 1999, Star Trek, Alexi Sayle, Captain Scarlet, Danger Man, Top Of The Pops, The Tube, Father Ted, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry AND Supercar 8)
Burn e 77
Totally agree with ya. Plus Blakes7,Catweazle,Survivors(post apocolyptic,bleak british drama)- for me Black and white was like a soundtrack for it? :mrgreen:
"The future of Britain? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Someone like you? wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:FUCKIN REALITY TELEVISION CRAP :smt013

REPLACE WITH THESE OLD 1960's & 70's PROGRAMS M*A*S*H, Top Cat, Stingray, Munsters, Monty Pythons, Fawltey Towers, Bewitched, My Favourite Martian (Bet no body on this Forum, remembers that one!), Bleep and Booster, Space Patrol, Fireball XL5, U.F.O Thunderbirds, Dads Army, Only Fools and Horses, The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Persuaders, The Saint, Monkey, Wacky Races with, Penelope Pit Stop, Scooby Doo, The Adams Family, Dads Army, The Sweeney, The Professionals, Minder, Rutland TV, Spike Milligan and the Q Series, Tomorrows World, Magpie, OTT, The Word, Old Grey Whistle Test, Rock Goes To College, The Invaders, Mars Attacks, Space 1999, Star Trek, Alexi Sayle, Captain Scarlet, Danger Man, Top Of The Pops, The Tube, Father Ted, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, Supercar, Blakes 7, Catweazle, Doctor Who and The Survivors 8)
Burn e 77
Totally agree with ya. Plus Blakes7,Catweazle,Survivors(post apocolyptic,bleak british drama)- for me Black and white was like a soundtrack for it? :mrgreen:
Oops, sorry "Someone like you?", totally forgot about those great programs... I've added them to the corrected list above for you, fella :wink:
cheers
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

ITV picking shit games like Chelsea v Brentford.
fourth horseman
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by fourth horseman »

ITV
Shove it up yer bollocks then!
Rockula
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Rockula »

Football.
ManInBrown
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Rockula wrote:Football.
Football players... Fuckin arrogant and overpaid :smt013 (For fux sake, they make more dosh than....... Firemen, Lifeboat Men, The Ambulance Service, Nurses, Doctors, Surgeons and Teachers)
Burn e 77
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 17 Feb 2013, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Seconded - and most of them are married to airheads who earn too much dosh for doing fuck all too!
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Football players... Fuckin arrogant and overpaid :smt013 (For fux sake, they make more dosh than....... Firemen, Lifeboat Men, The Ambulance Service, Nurses, Doctors, Surgeons and Teachers)
Burn e 77
As much as I love football, I do agree that they get paid far too much, then people who put there lives at risk for us.
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Josh »

Alexinblack wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
Burn e 77
As much as I love football, I do agree that they get paid far too much, then people who put there lives at risk for us.
Seconded.
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Its about time all of these players got there wages reduced.
zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zontar »

If I may back up to Mr Bern E's television list -

A recent gov't-mandated switch to all-digital broadcasting here in the US produced an unexpected bonus in that it allows local stations to air old programs, many on the above list, 24/7 on what is known as substations, eg, a station assigned to, say, channel 6 (Plan 9) can broadcast vintage shows as well as films unseen for decades on, say 6.2, accesible thru cable or old-timey antennas.

My adds to wislist:

-The Rogues (w/Robert Morley and Mldred Natwick)
-I'm Dickens, He's Fenster (featuring the underappreciated John Astin)

Currently popping in and out of a COLUMBO as I type this.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Andy Townsend such a shit commentator.