Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Sword sparkle
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Sword sparkle »

Jordan AKA Katie Price what a stoopid beatch.
Yarp.
When I say ugly I don't mean rough looking I mean hideoussssss
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

Sword sparkle wrote:Jordan AKA Katie Price what a stoopid beatch.

Indeed.....
Claireinblack
kent
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Thirded.
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

People who get right up your arse when you're reversing into a space.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Snow had enough of it now.
Someone like you?
Rats Rally

Post by Someone like you? »

Ireland!
"The future of Britain? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Someone like you? wrote:Ireland!
I went to Dublin a couple of years ago for my birthday. Worst birthday I have ever had. Thought the place was seriously overrated and expensive! Never want to go back there again.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

FUCKIN REALITY TELEVISION CRAP :smt013

REPLACE WITH THESE OLD 1960's & 70's PROGRAMS M*A*S*H, Top Cat, Stingray, Munsters, Monty Pythons, Fawltey Towers, Bewitched, My Favourite Martian (Bet no body on this Forum, remembers that one!), Bleep and Booster, Space Patrol, Fireball XL5, U.F.O Thunderbirds, Dads Army, Only Fools and Horses, The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Persuaders, The Saint, Monkey, Wacky Races with, Penelope Pit Stop, Scooby Doo, The Adams Family, Dads Army, The Sweeney, The Professionals, Minder, Rutland TV, Spike Milligan and the Q Series, Tomorrows World, Magpie, OTT, The Word, Old Grey Whistle Test, Rock Goes To College, The Invaders, Mars Attacks, Space 1999, Star Trek, Alexi Sayle, Captain Scarlet, Danger Man, Top Of The Pops, The Tube, Father Ted, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry AND Supercar 8)
Burn e 77
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 15 Feb 2013, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Bring back: M*A*S*H, Top Cat, Stingray, Munsters, Monty Pythons, Fawltey Towers, Bewitched, My Favourite Martian (Bet no body on this Forum, remembers that one!), Bleep and Booster, Space Patrol, Fireball XL5, U.F.O
Thunderbirds, Dads Army, Only Fools and Horses, The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Persuaders, The Saint, Monkey, Wacky Races with, Penelope Pit Stop, Scooby Doo, The Adams Family, Dads Army, The Sweeney, The Professionals, Minder, Rutland TV, Spike Milligan and the Q Series, Tomorrows World, Magpie, OTT, The Word, Old Grey Whistle Test, Rock Goes To College, The Invaders, Mars Attacks, Space 1999, Star Trek, Alexi Sayle, Captain Scarlet, Danger Man, Top Of The Pops, The Tube, Father Ted, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry AND Supercar 8)
Burn e 77
At least half those prgrammes are on tele, every bleedin day. :roll:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

MiB81 wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
Bring back: M*A*S*H, Top Cat, Stingray, Munsters, Monty Pythons, Fawltey Towers, Bewitched, My Favourite Martian (Bet no body on this Forum, remembers that one!), Bleep and Booster, Space Patrol, Fireball XL5, U.F.O
Thunderbirds, Dads Army, Only Fools and Horses, The Man From U.N.C.L.E, Randall and Hopkirk Deceased, The Persuaders, The Saint, Monkey, Wacky Races with, Penelope Pit Stop, Scooby Doo, The Adams Family, Dads Army, The Sweeney, The Professionals, Minder, Rutland TV, Spike Milligan and the Q Series, Tomorrows World, Magpie, OTT, The Word, Old Grey Whistle Test, Rock Goes To College, The Invaders, Mars Attacks, Space 1999, Star Trek, Alexi Sayle, Captain Scarlet, Danger Man, Top Of The Pops, The Tube, Father Ted, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry AND Supercar 8)
Burn e 77
Not National Prime Time TV: eg- BBCrap and Channel 4 Skin etc :wink:
Burn e 77
Something better change!
Someone like you?
Rats Rally

Post by Someone like you? »

Ravenette wrote:
Someone like you? wrote:Ireland!
I went to Dublin a couple of years ago for my birthday. Worst birthday I have ever had. Thought the place was seriously overrated and expensive! Never want to go back there again.
Yep! I went to live in Ireland before the economic bubble burst! Been going over for years.(me moms dad was Irish)
Biggest mistake of my life! Everything costs 2-3 times the price,compared to UK, and the anti-english feeling here is growing.
Fuck em!
"The future of Britain? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Burn e 77 wrote:
MiB81 wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
Burn e 77
Not National Prime Time TV: eg- BBCrap and Channel 4 Skin etc :wink:
Burn e 77
Father Ted seems to be on E4 every weekend. Only fools and horses are all been shown on weekdays now,