relegation battle

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

One game to go and it seems to be a dead cert that Leeds will be playing Blackpool in League One next season.

How shit is that !

Just making a point because one of my brothers and a very close friend are both Leeds fans and they can hardly fucking talk these days.

How shit is that !

And the friend is in Sales, so he needs to talk...... For a living !

How shit is that !

:grin:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
PjInBlack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by PjInBlack »

gr8 result 4 the hammers tho :grin:
looks like we mite be stayin up now after a very up and down last few months

fingers crossed :smile:
DannyL
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by DannyL »

PaulinLondon wrote:One game to go and it seems to be a dead cert that Leeds will be playing Blackpool in League One next season.

How shit is that !

Just making a point because one of my brothers and a very close friend are both Leeds fans and they can hardly fucking talk these days.

How shit is that !

And the friend is in Sales, so he needs to talk...... For a living !

How shit is that !

:grin:
Have to disagree with you Paul. I'm a Hull City fan, and I think it's fucking fantastic.
No love in a thousand girls.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

DannyL wrote: Have to disagree with you Paul. I'm a Hull City fan, and I think it's fucking fantastic.
:lol:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

What has The Championship and a cordless drill got in common?

No Leeds

:lol: :lol: :( :oops:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Can't believe west ham diddnt get any points deducted having friends in high places might of helped a bit being a charlton fan this is frustrating as we were cheated out of two points at fulham at home.

With two games to go were hoping west ham and fulham will mess up and wigan i would like to see fulham and wigan go down although a season in the "second division" whats all this championship bollocks? will give us a chance to get rid of lots of driftwood Darren bent will most probally go and who can blame him his managed 12 league goals this season and 22 last season his done a great job for the club. Luke young will go, Finally dennis rommadahl will be cut loose, Jerome thomas can go, marcus bent & jimmy floyed hasslebank.

I'm affarid this season weve got no one to blame but the bored iain dowie as first choice manager? i dont think so and less reed was the biggest mistake in the clubs history, next season we need to re build like sunderland have.
mccardigan
Ugly
Ugly

Post by mccardigan »

Phew! One pointless crappy game later and we're safe. Here's to next season...
if your breasts are too big you'll fall over. Unless, of course, you wear a rucksack.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

paulinblack wrote:Sorry mate, but for the first time in ages my team are at the other end of a league table.

Could be worse for you though, you could be in the play-off finals against us again and lose 4-3!

Remember this chap ?
www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/ForceFrames.h ... D=WHITESTE

Happy days !

Paul
Think I spoke too soon! Looks as if we are going to snatch a playoff place from the jaws of automatic promotion! Bet we lose at home to top placed Walsall and MK Dons beat Accrington Stanley (Oo r dey?) by enough goals to rob us of 3rd place!

Its never boring being a Swindon fan ! :?

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
mccardigan
Ugly
Ugly

Post by mccardigan »

I saw Carson on the telly. Is he all there?
if your breasts are too big you'll fall over. Unless, of course, you wear a rucksack.
DannyL
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by DannyL »

In all fairness, I'm sure most City fans would be happy enough to take Paul Sturrock from you next season.

Our manager is a tosspot. Bug-eyes, fake-tan, can't wear a suit, talks in clihes....everything is wrong.

Swindon will be in the championship by 2010, it's just the way it goes, supporters generally get the team they deserve, and Swindon are too big for Accrington and Boston. I'm glad you gave up Dennis Wise to Leeds, though!
No love in a thousand girls.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

mccardigan wrote:I saw Carson on the telly. Is he all there?
Wish he wasn't there (at Swindon) at all! Lots of dodgy dealings happening at the club. Need the board to be ousted for the club to progress.

Paul
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

DannyL wrote:In all fairness, I'm sure most City fans would be happy enough to take Paul Sturrock from you next season.

Our manager is a tosspot. Bug-eyes, fake-tan, can't wear a suit, talks in clihes....everything is wrong.

Swindon will be in the championship by 2010, it's just the way it goes, supporters generally get the team they deserve, and Swindon are too big for Accrington and Boston. I'm glad you gave up Dennis Wise to Leeds, though!
Was a little disappointed when Wise & Poyet went, but in hindsight it was a bloody good move! We got a fantastic keeper for next to nowt, who we can sell off for a fortune next year. We have another bloody good keeper for nowt too. Plus a massive payout from Leeds for the pleasure of giving them two blokes with no tactical knowledge.

As for Brown: At least he is only contracted until the end of the year. Dont think Sturrock will be going anywhere as he wants to be involved in all aspects of the club - I think he wants part ownership.

Paul