Ipod Video

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

IamCoop
Rats Rally

Ipod Video

Post by IamCoop »

Anyone got one of these? I was lucky enough to recieve a shiny black one for Christmas, and it's the mutts nuts. 80G, enough memory to take my whole album collection. But it's the video bit that's got me excited. I had an old model before that only played music but the video faciltity is amazing. Really nice quality on the audio and video front. I've also discovered that you can download videos for ipod off google video. One search for the stranglers and i'm now the proud owner of loads of MIB vids on my ipod so if i'm on a particularly boring bus journey I can watch Hugh and co fuck everyone off on rock goes to college, or admire jets knees on the nuclear device video. I cannot recommend these ipods enough, so simple to use as well.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

I received the same present. Have been using it to try a few different bands out and use it as a mass storage device. Havent really used the video function. I'd like to say thats because I don't think the screen is big enough, but its because I hadn't worked out that you could download off Youtube ! :oops: If I wanted to concentrate of watching video then I would go for a Cowon D2.

Psul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
IamCoop
Rats Rally

Post by IamCoop »

I know the screen's small but it's perfectly watchable! I know you can download from google video, I thought you couldn't download off youtube? Care to share the secret?!
PjInBlack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by PjInBlack »

http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

then all you need is a flv converter! hope this helps
IamCoop
Rats Rally

Post by IamCoop »

cheers mate!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Tell yer summat the batteries are good on these things, my first gen iPod is nearly 5 years old, still chugging away. Also recently got an iPod nano too which are very nice indeed.
Would love an iPod video eventually.
philjxn
Ugly
Ugly

Post by philjxn »

eeh i got a black one for a chrissie pressie - very nice indeed. One thing i've noticed is they are a bit iffy in really low temperatures....I've noticed mine kinda chugs and whirs when its really cold...(like minus 20 cold). Apart from that its crackin' - sound quality on these things is so great.
Freddie Laker showed them what to do...