pathetic neighbours

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

suchi wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
:shock: :shock: how dare that slimy little worm, slime about making such demands? can yee remember what album it was? (probably not, but anyway, thought id ask)

Not sure which album. All I can remember before the Police arrived was being totally pissed and stoned and waving mi trusty 12 bore in the direction of his face :grin:

...Only joking......... he is a twat tho!
may he be feasted apon by a 1000 rattus norvegicus's
jj burnel finnally kills bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n6qpRTb ... ers%201985

"ive just had earl gay and biccies at jj's house"
LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

The Sewer The Sewer wrote:and we baby sit for each other, except the women next door who is 73 - We stopped baby sitting her - After the unpleasantness with the "leather pants night". Tee Hee Hee
:lol: :lol: :lol: another neighbour next to me, well, let me count the ways she irritates me, 1.shes nosy, 2.she comes home all drunk (makin a fool of herself) with idiots in her company, 3.this is the thing that by far bugs me the most, she never lets her cat outside, even though its desperate to get outside, (why didnt she just buy a species of cat that doesnt like going outside? there are some) :x :x :x :x
jj burnel finnally kills bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n6qpRTb ... ers%201985

"ive just had earl gay and biccies at jj's house"
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Weekday Drama:
0630: Garage door goes up. Car reverses. Garage door comes down. Car pulls away.
1630: Garage door opens. Car pulls into garage. Garage door shuts

Weekend Drama:
Garage door stays closed. Little sign of life.

Same all around me for the last 3 years ! Occasional out of schedule activity resulting in hand waving sessions and very rare minimal conversations (eg. Me ' 'Ow do ?' Neighbour 'Huh ?') has taken place.

Paul 'When you're Big In America...You won't be on your own' ?? :shock:
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Live in a semi detached house. Used to hate the bloke next door until about 6 or 7 years back. He had a coal, Parkray fire which needed to have the ashes emptied each day. I accept that, as had one myself at the time as well. However, he did his at 4am, and it was quite a noisy operation. Woke me up night after night, regular as clock work.

Wouldnt have minded so much, but i was working full time, and due up at 6am, and he was retired. Cnut.

Thank fuck he changed to gas.
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Welcome to the misanthrope thread.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Has anyone else heard "What's He Building In There?" by Tom Waits.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Yep - Great "song".

Never saw the vid before tho. :grin:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Keninblack
Down In The Sewer

Post by Keninblack »

I fuckin hate my neighbours.

Saturday while still trying to recover from the Friday evenings refreshment, next door lets their shitty little bastard dog loose and there it goes barking all over the place and really upsetting my hangover. If it happens again, it'll be time for the poison sausage to shut the little bastard up (then I'll move onto the dog).

Now, my previous next door neighbours were also twats, starting off with the occassional party, then the occassional went to every bloody weekend. I wouldn't have minded, but the music they were playing was crap, but one night, whilst refreshed, I set up our bands PA system and blasted them with 20 or so seconds of Shine on you crazy diamond. They moved out shortly after :-)
suchi
Ugly
Ugly

Post by suchi »

Nice One :smt023
Keninblack wrote:I fuckin hate my neighbours.

Saturday while still trying to recover from the Friday evenings refreshment, next door lets their shitty little bastard dog loose and there it goes barking all over the place and really upsetting my hangover. If it happens again, it'll be time for the poison sausage to shut the little bastard up (then I'll move onto the dog).

Now, my previous next door neighbours were also twats, starting off with the occassional party, then the occassional went to every bloody weekend. I wouldn't have minded, but the music they were playing was crap, but one night, whilst refreshed, I set up our bands PA system and blasted them with 20 or so seconds of Shine on you crazy diamond. They moved out shortly after :-)
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

A charming Chinese family have moved in opposite. I think they are renting and they are very polite; a benefit to the street some would say.

The exterior of their house is in need of touch up, rendering and general wear and tear repair but Mr. Lee is waking all of us up at 7am on Sundays with his bashing, smashing and drilling as he tends to these domestic chores.

I have to tell him to shut the fuck up don't I :?:

:smt102 :smt100 :smt017 :smt018 :smt027 :smt068

:smt069
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

The fat wanker to whom I refered earlier in this thread has the habit of hoovering/jet washing his cars early on a Sunday morning. Its not only the noise, and God knows thats bad enough, its the arrogant ignorant attitude of the bloke that really winds me up.
If he does it again I've a good mind to take the silencers off my bike and red line it for a couple of minutes outside his bedroom window, stitch that yer fat barstard!!!!
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.