Chamomile Tea

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Chamomile Tea

Post by Organ Grinder »

Chamomile tea is great stuff. Really love it.

Does anyone else?
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
PeteL
Rats Rally

Post by PeteL »

Nettle tea does it for me.
Yes I can drive drive
adam_neil
Ugly
Ugly

Post by adam_neil »

Don't think I've ever had Chamomile tea. All the herbal flavours I've tried tho' I haven't enjoyed. They all tasted weak and I suppose like a hot kiddies cordial juice would.

Bollocks to herbal teas! I'll stick to PG Tips and Nescafe Coffee for my brews at the mo thanks... :grin:
Mitch K
Rats Rally

Post by Mitch K »

I used to be a real coffee freak, 15 - 20 cups a day of strong coffee was the norm. I used to be a right jumpy bugger too, could never sleep, and decided I should cut down my caffeine and started drinking tea at work. But tea has almost as much caffeine as coffee and I didn't really like it.
First time I tried camomile was in Amsterdam about 3 years ago, I remembered my grandad used to grow camomile on his allotment and I thought I'd give it a whirl. It was ok!
I now have one cup of coffee, first thing, nice & strong made with fresh ground beans from the freezer. Rest of the day, camomile tea, and in the evening, I like it sweetened slightly with a bit of honey, quite delightful with a smoke [/img]
Robinson Crusoe - worked hard all week and was buggered by Friday
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Chinese green tea all the way for me. The little pots have nice chinese designs on them as well. Piss easy as well just chuck a pinch of leaves into a mug and boiling water and that'll do you for the rest of the day - just keeping topping up with boiling water

Jim *actually having a cup now with me delightful breakfast muffins*
Last edited by theraven1979 on 04 Mar 2006, 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

Post by Guest »

I used to drink the equivalent of 4 cups of espresso at Breakfast, but since my Surgeon said I have a few problems I have stopped and now drink either Clipper De caf Coffee - Which is the only de caf coffee that tastes like Coffee and I also have Peppermint/Echinacea/Lemon and Ginger/Honey and Chamomile and Digestif tea (Peppermint and Fennel) But I also want to buy Nettle as that is supposed to be good for the Stomach etc. I hardly ever drink normal tea anymore and I actually feel better for it - I laughed when my Surgeon told me that I should change and try new things. I sat and thought Feck off that's old crap, but I was wrong :roll:

If you ever want to try a new tea but refuse to pay the price to just try one, either have a cup at a Tea Shop or write to the company and ask for a few freebies!! Works every time
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I get heart palpatations with anxeity now and again (blame it on me student years!) so a cup of coffee and I'd be climbing the fucking wall. Should give up the ale as well but no chance of that happening

I've not had a cuppa coffee for years.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Radar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Radar »

Aye Aye captain and all the mib ..........I just heard that Jermaine Pennant, Ashley Cole, Jermaine Jenas and Sol Camp bell all love a nice pot of the old chamomile tea.........personally i like a builders brew that you can stand your spoon up in............you punk rockers .............well i never..........what next!!!!!
Get on with it
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Tea is jolly good, love the stuff. Hate all that hippy shite though, Im a Yorkshire, Tetley & Sainsburys Red Label man. I guess I got put off all that poncy stuff when my girlfriend at the time took me to this new age cafe type thing and bought me some herbal tea, fucking awful stuff.
HanGreenwell

Post by HanGreenwell »

nescafe, cafe turkey and diet coke, all day long. you too can be as h a w r t as i am. fuck those hippy brews! fuck em good.
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!
HanGreenwell

Post by HanGreenwell »

theraven1979 wrote:I get heart palpatations with anxeity now and again (blame it on me student years!) so a cup of coffee and I'd be climbing the fucking wall. Should give up the ale as well but no chance of that happening

I've not had a cuppa coffee for years.

Jim
give up the alcomohole, jimmeh! i've bin sober for over 3 years now! you too could be this h a w r t!!! if u got anxiety, take some seroxat, lots of it! and coffee. you won't be palpitating ever again.
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

You can still get anxiety attacks on anti-depressants just not as much. Last time I had one I had been taking huge amounts of opiates all day and I had 4 Red Bulls in a row, it was anxiety trip city, bloody awful.