Chamomile Tea

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

HanGreenwell
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by HanGreenwell »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:You can still get anxiety attacks on anti-depressants just not as much. Last time I had one I had been taking huge amounts of opiates all day and I had 4 Red Bulls in a row, it was anxiety trip city, bloody awful.
whack down more opiated. fukkin benzodiazepemes or even largactil. excellent stuff. i wouldn't know about anxiety attacks, I never had one, but i would just whack down some more valium and sleep it off. it must suck to have anxiety. my aunt is on this epilepsy medication for it, and anti depressants AND a benzo as well! I mean, dude! All that medication!!! i used to take lotsa anti-epileptics and anti psychotics and stuff for something mental but my mental probs all disappeared when I stopped drinking alcomohole!
so choose abstinence!!!
and nescafe!
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

HanGreenwell wrote:
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:You can still get anxiety attacks on anti-depressants just not as much. Last time I had one I had been taking huge amounts of opiates all day and I had 4 Red Bulls in a row, it was anxiety trip city, bloody awful.
whack down more opiated. fukkin benzodiazepemes or even largactil. excellent stuff. i wouldn't know about anxiety attacks, I never had one, but i would just whack down some more valium and sleep it off. it must suck to have anxiety. my aunt is on this epilepsy medication for it, and anti depressants AND a benzo as well! I mean, dude! All that medication!!! i used to take lotsa anti-epileptics and anti psychotics and stuff for something mental but my mental probs all disappeared when I stopped drinking alcomohole!
so choose abstinence!!!
and nescafe!
You not had an anxiety attack yet?
Maybe one day eh?!
:lol:
HanGreenwell

Post by HanGreenwell »

i did hyperventilate tho. in the doncster travellodge. after mxpx and the starting line. i had to go to doncaster royal infarmary in an ambulance and all! it was so exciting. but at the time it was scary. like, my arms and legs and feet and hands were numb! and my heart? bang bang bang! like, i supposedly have low blood pressure. but that night, it was real real real quick! i think that is probably wot an anxiety atack is like. yark. i feel sorry for anyone who gets them. take more paxil and stop drinking alcohole.
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!
Mitch K
Rats Rally

Post by Mitch K »

Anxiety attacks are very fookin scary........but nothing like the Doncaster Travellodge
Robinson Crusoe - worked hard all week and was buggered by Friday
seeingtree
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by seeingtree »

I'm with the green tea as well. Drinking a mug of it right now.

I have...and I've jsut checked...14 different varieties of herbal and fruit teas in the cupboard. Trick with me is to jsut leave the bag in. Camomile late at night helps me calm down.

Worrying thing is I've started drinking coffee again after nearly 20 years without it. I started at Christmas but so far I am keeping myself down to 2 a day :-)

My anxiety has gone. Officially started when I was 16 and 21 years later, it has gone. I'm very proud of this and I thought I'd share that. I haven't had a panic attack since sometime early 2005. And when it was at its worse I was housebound.

Strangely it took a young lady needing me to be there to help her out for me to get over it. Minds are strange things.
col in a go go
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Yup. Doing Chamomile Tea each night before bed. Lovely stuff.

Good for the belly too.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

You can't beat a good English cup of Tea :grin:
None of this fancy bollocks! I've tried a few and it's feckin horrible :evil:

I get through about 15 cups a day.

Can't stand Coffee either :evil:
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Luke Jake :?:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

HanGreenwell wrote:
so choose abstinence!!!
and nescafe!
BRING BACK HANNAH!!!!! :smt077
laurie

chamomile tea

Post by laurie »

You cant beat a cup of EARL GREY
do you wanna
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

1st time I had a cuppa Earl Grey was at my mums friends house as a youngster. Offered tea, I naturally assumed it would be 'normal' tea and when this cuppa foul Earl shite arrived I thought my mums mate hadn't washed the mug out properly and the fruity fragrant taste was actually washing up liquid left in the mug. Being the quiet, shy type as a kid I just sat there and drank the crap whilst swallowing mouthfuls of my own barf in between mouthfuls of the 'orrible tea. Put me off for life.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Earl Grey is fuckin ace - I have to have at least one cup a day

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"