Nils Lofgren?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Mitch K
Rats Rally

Nils Lofgren?

Post by Mitch K »

A TEENAGER bounced off his bed and out of a third-floor window to his death during a wild impression of a rock guitarist.

Excited Li Xiao Meng was jumping around with his guitar in the bedroom of a Singapore students' hostel when he made the fatal mistake.

The 16-year-old business student, from China, was "hyped up with exhilaration" when he rebounded off the bed and out of the window, coroner Tan Boon Heng told the Straits Times newspaper.

“He was jumping up and down on the bed placed against an open window while imitating a rock guitarist,â€
Robinson Crusoe - worked hard all week and was buggered by Friday
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Clapton? Ooooh, below the belt that one Organ.... :oops:

Almost happened to me at a mates 2nd storey bedsit 10 years ago. Ran into the room, pissed up, dived on his bed and almost flew out the open window that his bed was pushed up against. We still cringe when we think about that close disaster... :shock:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Nils Lofgren?

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

[quote="Mitch K"]A TEENAGER bounced off his bed and out of a third-floor window to his death during a wild impression of a rock guitarist.

Excited Li Xiao Meng was jumping around with his guitar in the bedroom of a Singapore students' hostel when he made the fatal mistake.

The 16-year-old business student, from China, was "hyped up with exhilaration" when he rebounded off the bed and out of the window, coroner Tan Boon Heng told the Straits Times newspaper.

“He was jumping up and down on the bed placed against an open window while imitating a rock guitarist,â€
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

"hyped up with exhilaration"
Is this the new diplomatic way of saying he was 'speeding his fucking tits off' ?
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

not in singapore ... I lived from from 1996-1998 and you'd get fined just for chewing gum!

cassini