A bottle (or 5) for the weekend

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Don't finish a bottle?! Are you mad - Maybe not to finish my second or third bottle that night :lol:

Jim
PaulinLondon wrote:
yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:paranoia, depression
Yup! Tetleys'll do that to ya!! :?
Yes but working on the assumption that Jim does not finish ALL the red wine tonight and has, let's say, half a bottle left over, surely he could start on that again at 5pm on Sunday to lift the blues and blow the paranoia away ? Hair of the dog and all that.

Just a thought.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Rich
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Rich »

theraven1979 wrote:Sorry to hear that Grinder! Looks like your PC is still there! - What did they get mate? Fuckin scum out their - 3 things you don't fuck with - A mans house, his car and his missus.

Jim
Organ Grinder wrote:On the Stella tonight cuz my house got burgled today.

Not happy. :evil:
In that order.

Rich.
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Remind me not to drink Pernod again - i was seriously hammered last night. Saying that, it could have been the amount of cider i had as well. Probably both.

Had a BBQ at my house, with a few friends round. Woke up this morning, fully dressed, with bits of grass and twigs in my hair. I recall falling on numerous occasions, and have cuts on both knees and both feet. Had a quick look out in the garden early this morning and there's bits of my tree scattered around the place. Decided to go back to bed at that point. Was a top night though (i think)
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

haha yeah I did a similar thing a couple of months back. Started drinking at around 2pm and drank everything in the house (lager, champagne, some foriegn shit, vodka) and apparantly I went to bed at 6pm and woke up at 3am asking the missus what I had for dinner and then where the last 5 hours had gone. Apparantly I vommed in the toilet and passed out on the bed thankfully our lass checked to make sure I was still breathing.

Jim
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

If you're into your bottled ales like me I recommend Badger "Golden Glory" available from most supermarkets for around the £1.50 a bottle mark (bit more in my local Sainsburys but hey ho) - A very fruity, light ale perfect for these Summer afternoons, evenings, early morning!

Jim
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Tried one bottled beer called Summer Lightning a couple of years ago - it's not really for necking (although we did!) as it gets you into 'the zone' very quickly!
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
PeteL
Rats Rally

Post by PeteL »

A bottle or two of Fullers ESB - very nice, especially with on of those Dickinson & Morris pork pies, which according to today's The Observer Food mag, are actually quite good for you.
Yes I can drive drive
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Weird that just working my way through The Observer along with a couple of Badger's Golden Glory on the go *belch*

Jim
grayo
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by grayo »

I find that a bottle of Tescos cava, four cans of strongbow and three brandy & whiskies go hand in hand with the SBE video and some really good company a la Johnsa & kaoos. Chuck in some interesting food and you're laughing.

Fly straight with culture....................
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Tonight : two bottles of house red, take away curry and CCW on repeat.
:grin:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Glasgow

Cardiff

Leeds

Manchester

London

Looks like assured outdoor quaffing........ :grin: :smt020 :smt023
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?world=0104

Might celebrate rain on Monday !

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!