Happy Christmas

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Is it over yet ? Did we have a good one ?

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

paulinblack wrote:Is it over yet ? Did we have a good one ?
Paul
Yes it is and I've had better.

Everyone out here put on a brave face and it got a bit manic at times but we all pulled through.

The only thing is we've got to do it all again this Saturday/Sunday.

Where will you all be at 'The Bells'?
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Decided this year to be a boring old fart. Will probably be at home drinking a cup of tea and watching a repeat of the new year celebrations in New York.

Paul
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

Hey Paul, you seem to be a little depressive,
whats wrong with you?
Life is not boring if you make somthing of it.
So sheer-up and make 2006 a happy year.
Live is to precious trust me..... it gets better my friend
DANIELLA
The Real One!
Rats Rally

Post by The Real One! »

I agree with that Daniella - life generally gets better as you get older.

Think about it. We're seing the MIB as often as posible these days, we can afford it more, they're still doing good work, new album out soon and they're going to do another tour!
Life doesn't get much better than this.
Unless of course I get trapped in a lift with JJ and George Clooney....
:wink:
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Yes, life is what you make it. I have 3 young children and live in a country where I know very few people. Those that I do are all going to the same house party on NYE. I can't get a babysitter and don't want to take them along as they are too young and I think it would lessen the experience for everyone else as they would naturally tone down their behaviour. I'm quite happy to toast in the new year with a cup of tea, as I don't always need alcohol to have a good time. The thing that is annoying though is that there is no live celebration in Denver, it just a repeat of New York. What I'll probably do is go on t'internet and watch London - If I'm gonna watch a recording then I might as well watch the scenes in my own country.

Paul
The Real One!
Rats Rally

Post by The Real One! »

Oh Poor sweetie......
But stay at home and enjoy yourself. Put on those old records and have your own party. You won't need to spend a lot of money, you won't have the hassle of getting home and if you want to dance all over your own living room you can do.

We'll raise a glass to you.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

...and now if you'd all like to stand for the national anthem :lol:

Jim
paulinblack wrote:Yes, life is what you make it. I have 3 young children and live in a country where I know very few people. Those that I do are all going to the same house party on NYE. I can't get a babysitter and don't want to take them along as they are too young and I think it would lessen the experience for everyone else as they would naturally tone down their behaviour. I'm quite happy to toast in the new year with a cup of tea, as I don't always need alcohol to have a good time. The thing that is annoying though is that there is no live celebration in Denver, it just a repeat of New York. What I'll probably do is go on t'internet and watch London - If I'm gonna watch a recording then I might as well watch the scenes in my own country.

Paul
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

Ugly

Donate
Posted: 28-12-2005 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, life is what you make it. I have 3 young children and live in a country where I know very few people. Those that I do are all going to the same house party on NYE. I can't get a babysitter and don't want to take them along as they are too young and I think it would lessen the experience for everyone else as they would naturally tone down their behaviour. I'm quite happy to toast in the new year with a cup of tea, as I don't always need alcohol to have a good time. The thing that is annoying though is that there is no live celebration in Denver, it just a repeat of New York. What I'll probably do is go on t'internet and watch London - If I'm gonna watch a recording then I might as well watch the scenes in my own country.

Don't you have anny friends oud there then?
There must be someone you can invite to come celebrate the
new year with you.
I don't know hou big your house is but there must be some place they
can stay if they want too.
We have frends over from a town near by and they come over to
celebrate the new year with us.
DANIELLA
Cola Can
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Cola Can »

A belated happy Christmas to everyone! I had a brill Christmas - probably the best ever. NYE will be a quiet evening with friends.
Had a five minute snowball fight with my daughter this afternoon..what could be better?
Procrastinators: Leaders of Tomorrow