Crap Joke No.83840370

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Crap Joke No.83840370

Post by jason »

I went to the local snooker club last night and got a 147. Well it's the only bus that goes there from my house!
droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

A little Teddy bear needed money for honey so he started looking for a job. After a long struggle, he was eventually interviewed and landed a job on a building site. On the first day, he was kitted out...wellies, hard hat, hi vis waistcoat and a brand new pick and shovel. And he was given a locker in which to keep all his new stuff.

On the following day, he turned up on time, with his honey sandwiches and a flask of milk. So he put on his wellies, put on his hard hat - and his hi vis waistcoat. But he was devastated to find that, while his shovel was there, his pick was gone - there was no sign of it anywhere.

Later that day, the site foreman was walking around, inspecting things to see that all was well when he chanced upon little Teddy who was sitting one the edge of a trench, weeping bitterly.

"Whatever is the matter, little bear?" said the foreman, kindly.

"Well," the bear sniffed, "when I came to work this morning, I put on my new wellies...and my hard hat, and my hi vis waistcoat and got my shovel out. But my pick wasn't there (sniff) I couldn't find it anywhere, no matter how hard I searched. I can help dig things but how can I start digging without my pick?" he wailed.

"Well, little bear, to be honest you should really have been ready for it, " the foreman said. "After all, today's the day the teddy bears have their picks nicked."
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

A guy walks into a bookshop and says "I'm looking for a book by Shakespeare"

The shop assistant asks "Which one?"

The guy replies "William"
MiB81
Ugly
Ugly

Post by MiB81 »

droopsnoot wrote: 12 Sep 2020, 18:58 A little Teddy bear needed money for honey so he started looking for a job. After a long struggle, he was eventually interviewed and landed a job on a building site. On the first day, he was kitted out...wellies, hard hat, hi vis waistcoat and a brand new pick and shovel. And he was given a locker in which to keep all his new stuff.

On the following day, he turned up on time, with his honey sandwiches and a flask of milk. So he put on his wellies, put on his hard hat - and his hi vis waistcoat. But he was devastated to find that, while his shovel was there, his pick was gone - there was no sign of it anywhere.

Later that day, the site foreman was walking around, inspecting things to see that all was well when he chanced upon little Teddy who was sitting one the edge of a trench, weeping bitterly.

"Whatever is the matter, little bear?" said the foreman, kindly.

"Well," the bear sniffed, "when I came to work this morning, I put on my new wellies...and my hard hat, and my hi vis waistcoat and got my shovel out. But my pick wasn't there (sniff) I couldn't find it anywhere, no matter how hard I searched. I can help dig things but how can I start digging without my pick?" he wailed.

"Well, little bear, to be honest you should really have been ready for it, " the foreman said. "After all, today's the day the teddy bears have their picks nicked."
Ouch :smt009
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

My wife and I have decided to become carpenters.

A friend asked if we had finished anything yet.

I said, "we’ve only just begun".
PJayBe
Down In The Sewer

Post by PJayBe »

Apparently William Shatner is marrying Stevie Nicks. She will then be known as Stevie Shatner Nicks...
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I keep getting some bloke phoning me up coughing and sneezing down the phone and then he hangs up. Don't you just hate cold callers!