Crap Joke No.83840370

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ravenette
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Crap Joke No.83840370

Post by Ravenette »

A pickle, a cucumber and a penis were talking about life. The cucumber said, when I get big and hard they chop me up and toss me in a salad. The pickle said, when I get big and hard they chop me and drown me in vinegar. The penis said, that is nothing compared to when I get big and hard. They put a plastic bag over my head and put me in a damp dark cave and bang me against the walls until I throw up and faint!
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Ravenette wrote:A pickle, a cucumber and a penis were talking about life. The cucumber said, when I get big and hard they chop me up and toss me in a salad. The pickle said, when I get big and hard they chop me and drown me in vinegar. The penis said, that is nothing compared to when I get big and hard. They put a plastic bag over my head and put me in a damp dark cave and bang me against the walls until I throw up and faint!
very good Ravenette.
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Alexinblack wrote:
Ravenette wrote:A pickle, a cucumber and a penis were talking about life. The cucumber said, when I get big and hard they chop me up and toss me in a salad. The pickle said, when I get big and hard they chop me and drown me in vinegar. The penis said, that is nothing compared to when I get big and hard. They put a plastic bag over my head and put me in a damp dark cave and bang me against the walls until I throw up and faint!
very good Ravenette.
No, Alex, that is an example of a very bad Ravenette :lol:
No one can win against kipple.
zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zontar »

That joke has been circculating U.S. schoolyards for @ least half a century (and unfortunately, I should know)
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

zontar wrote:That joke has been circculating U.S. schoolyards for @ least half a century (and unfortunately, I should know)
And every other joke on this thread is completely original and is getting its first publication right here....? :roll:
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

A young Korean couple are lying in bed when the guy starts farting continuously.
The girl turns and says"could you stop that it's disgusting! " The guy replies "Hey! it's
the dog!"The girl replies "It can't be the dog I cooked it perfectly!"...... :shock:

Just back. .where's me coat? :wink:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Very good mate.
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

APOLLO79 wrote:A young Korean couple are lying in bed when the guy starts farting continuously.
The girl turns and says"could you stop that it's disgusting! " The guy replies "Hey! it's
the dog!"The girl replies "It can't be the dog I cooked it perfectly!"...... :shock:

Been missing you Jason :lol:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

APOLLO79 wrote:A young Korean couple are lying in bed when the guy starts farting continuously.

F*ckin Ace, fella!
Burn e 77 :wink:
Something better change!
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Two Chinese guys travel to Scotland to rob a distillery, when they arrive... Mr Wong is worried!

Mr Wong: "Is this whiskey?"

Mr Wang: "It's less risky, than robbing a bank"

Bruce Lee :wink:
Something better change!
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Burn e 77 wrote:Two Chinese guys travel to Scotland to rob a distillery, when they arrive... Mr Wong is worried!

Mr Wong: "Is this whiskey?"

Mr Wang: "It's less risky, than robbing a bank"

Bruce Lee :wink:
Haha :grin: :grin:
droopsnoot
The Raven
The Raven

Post by droopsnoot »

So my boss has been banging on about being more motivated and he said to me in my appraisal - "Dress for the job you want, not the job you have"

I have got to be honest, I do feel a bit of a prat sat in this disciplinary hearing in my Batman costume.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall