tales from the taxi 3

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

christopher
The Man They Love To Hate

tales from the taxi 3

Post by christopher »

Strange old world we live in isit not.
Yesterday I had my eyes opend big style.Where I stay I would clas as a sleeply little place but I had a drug abuser in the taxi going for his Methadone,he was 33, and looked like 60, he of his own admission reckons he could have bought 2 large houses on the smack he used........

This is the 2nd time he has tried to come off it and he is 6 months down the line and doing well,last time he lasted just a few weeks.

His wife has taken him back and things are looking really good for him,so he says he also said and I qoute."I never thought I would see 33,I thought I would be be found up some shitty alley,with a spike sticking out of my groin."

I thought to myself I am one lucky person not to have gone through what this guy has,and I wish him the best of luck..................
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........
Cola Can
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Cola Can »

When I was at college I knew a ballet dancer that was jacking up all the time. She injected between her toes because her feet were fucked (as with most dancers) and unless you saw her do it you couldn't tell. She was 17, incredibly gorgeous...I wonder what happened.
Procrastinators: Leaders of Tomorrow
seeingtree
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by seeingtree »

I had a best mate at school for 10 years or something. When we were both around 15 our paths diverted on several things, especially how far to go with assorted substances, and long story short, by 25 he was enjoying her majesty's pleasure in Saughton in Edinburgh for trying to introduce the youth of Edinburgh to harry.

I bumped into him a few years ago and he looked about 80. Just weird how life takes turns and I'd say 'there for the grace of whatever goes me', but I guess I was just born with more self preservation and a chip inside that says 'nope'.
col in a go go
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

This is the 2nd time he has tried to come off it and he is 6 months down the line and doing well,last time he lasted just a few weeks.
His wife has taken him back and things are looking really good for him,so he says he also said .
Thats wat live is aboud isn't it giving second chansis. thats love
DANIELLA
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Good luck to the guy - nobody wants to be a slave to a drug and they have to want to get clean otherwise any offers of rehab instead of jail just mean they only need half the junk they were on before they went in!

Had my eyes opened the other week when I bumped into a schoolmate I've not seen in ages. Came on to the subject of a guy we both knew who had a bad trip and never really came back (saw him a few years back and he was wearing a crash helmet in Sainsburys with a carer!) anyway, he's dead now - got into smack after his bad trip that left him a cabbage (probably to ease the fear?) and that's that.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.