Big in America

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

HanGreenwell
The Man They Love To Hate

Big in America

Post by HanGreenwell »

I know this has nothing to do with the stranglers but I am so excited to be in Chicago, driving on the wrong side of the road and all. CALL me if you live here.

Ooooh btw, the buzzcocks in guildford on sat was hawrt.

but america is hawrter.
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Big in America

Post by daniellameijvis »

Hi Han it's good to hear from you.
Tell me more about America. :-) :-)
DANIELLA
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

I just got back from New York ... working trip unfortunately. And, bizarrely, your fanny really isn't your minge out there!

cassini
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

I used to know a guy called 'Tommy From Chicago' but I lost his number Hannah so no, I dunno anyone there now that I could put you in touch with but I'm sure you'll live.....

BTW, Mum and Dad have ok'd a Stranglers night at our house when you get back so make sure your singing voice is in good order cuz we all wanna a rendition of '24/7'.

8)
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
janek
Rats Rally

Post by janek »

Organ Grinder wrote:I used to know a guy called 'Tommy From Chicago' but I lost his number Hannah so no, I dunno anyone there now that I could put you in touch with but I'm sure you'll live.....

BTW, Mum and Dad have ok'd a Stranglers night at our house when you get back so make sure your singing voice is in good order cuz we all wanna a rendition of '24/7'.

8)
chicago is the biggest polish city in the world ... there live more poles than in our capital city :) though i don't know anyone from there ... have a good journey
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

janek wrote:
Organ Grinder wrote:I used to know a guy called 'Tommy From Chicago' but I lost his number Hannah so no, I dunno anyone there now that I could put you in touch with but I'm sure you'll live.....

8)
chicago is the biggest polish city in the world ... there live more poles than in our capital city :) though i don't know anyone from there ... have a good journey
Will Gollob win though Janek? Slovakian..... Hmmmmm.....

And yes I succumbed and did a tenner with Will Hill. :arrow:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

I thought I felt a disturbance in the force !

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!