Shit job.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

DannyL
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by DannyL »

I went out on the lash on Friday, and myself and a mate went for a kebab at about 2:30am. Roaming the streets is a pikey, after a cigarette. I tell him I don't smoke, to which he responds "It's Dan, innit?"

Fuck me, it's only the most notorious mentalist doley in Hull recognising me, telling me about how he's not a rapist, he has psychic powers, and he wears his cap to stop "them" from reading his mind. For two hours we struggle to shake this cunt off, and of course I can't have a tab because I've already told him I'm a non-smoker. He keeps attempting to hug me, which I try and fob off, only for him to go all radgey and say "Hey, I'm not fucking gay or owt, man!!" and other insane paranoid nonsense.

Talk about taking your work home with you - I even take my work out on the piss...!
No love in a thousand girls.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

DannyL wrote:I went out on the lash on Friday, and myself and a mate went for a kebab at about 2:30am. Roaming the streets is a pikey, after a cigarette. I tell him I don't smoke, to which he responds "It's Dan, innit?"

Fuck me, it's only the most notorious mentalist doley in Hull recognising me, telling me about how he's not a rapist, he has psychic powers, and he wears his cap to stop "them" from reading his mind. For two hours we struggle to shake this cunt off, and of course I can't have a tab because I've already told him I'm a non-smoker. He keeps attempting to hug me, which I try and fob off, only for him to go all radgey and say "Hey, I'm not fucking gay or owt, man!!" and other insane paranoid nonsense.

Talk about taking your work home with you - I even take my work out on the piss...!
haha nice one - Danny hero to the dolescum :D

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
spaceace
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by spaceace »

Retail management is a shit job, managers are saddest fuckers you'll ever meet.
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

Being a houswife isn't always easy too. Sometimes it's pretty boring too. But my husband don't like me to go to work.
And so be at home when my children get back from school.
DANIELLA
Cola Can
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Cola Can »

I work for a Housing Association and we've just had a woman leave to get out of the rat race and join a hippy commune type thing near Lyme Regis. It's funny because we're all staring at our computers thinking "FUCK I wish I could do that". I wonder what a PUNK commune would be like?
Procrastinators: Leaders of Tomorrow
daniellameijvis
Rats Rally

Post by daniellameijvis »

I think its pritty weird living with all those people.
I think its funny when you are young. But not as you get older.
DANIELLA
Cola Can
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Cola Can »

She's not exactly a spring chicken but hasn't got any ties so is free to go. It was funny because hwne she first applied they were aftyer a gardener and now they've told her they need a office assistant? Hippy communes have obviously changed a bit over the last 40 years.

Daniella - being a Mum is the best job in the world and I bet the kids love you being home when they get back from school. They may not always show it but they will remember....
Procrastinators: Leaders of Tomorrow
christopher
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by christopher »

Shit jobs I should fucking know.
Try Catering, Stupid fucking Waiters that cant talk to customers,Stupid punters,shit fucking pay,shit fucking hours,AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Chefs that are so up thier own fucking arses they cant see daylight,

When I was 16 my first job was a commi chef in Richmond N.Yorks,
my hours were 06.30 to do breakfast,then lunches finish at 2.30pm for 3hours,then back and work until 10.30pm sometimes later all for 26.00 quid a week,then they took 10.00 quid for my room and lodging that left me 16.00 quid a week for 5 days hard labour.

Stop moaning you know nothing of hard work,sleep deprvation,getting thumped about cos your turned potato was not the right size,some arragant cunt of a Exec Chef says so...................................
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

I don't mind my current job in the warehouse after 3 years of boredom on the shopfloor the warehouse is not that bad. Mainly cos its a big place and the part where i am at i'm mainly on my own. No one bothers me. No managers comes and hassels me as long as i get my job done they don't care. Cos its outside i brought one of my steros and play the MIB at full volume 8 hours goes really quick.

I only plan to be there untill febuary 2007 have to save up 2k before i can leave.