sick joke

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Paul »

two sharks are swimming in the sea near the Isle of man, one shark says "fucking mackeral, I'm sick of eating em all the time" the other shark replies "tell you what, lets nip across to Morcambe for a chinese"
....near the nearside window.....
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Were the 16 that survived the ones wearing snorkel parkas.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
SPiT

Post by SPiT »

hmmmm...
Alex
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Alex »

Paul wrote:two sharks are swimming in the sea near the Isle of man, one shark says "fucking mackeral, I'm sick of eating em all the time" the other shark replies "tell you what, lets nip across to Morcambe for a chinese"
:D
look I've got a microphone, I can speak about 2000 times louder than any of you idiots, alright!.....However loud you shout........SHUT UP!!...YA BUNCH OF MORONS !!!!!
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

I've been bottling up this rant about sharks eating too much junk food for far too long now. Besides, only a "stuck in mud" would be offended anyway.

They were told to get out when the water got to knee high but Nee Hi was sat in the fucking van! But they've initiated an emergency overview of the sea defences after chinks were found in the harbour wall. There is now a huge queue outside Morecombe Chinese take-away because everyone is waiting for the Chef to wash-up.

And I'm all washed up after that lot!

:D
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.