Alexa

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Alexa

Post by Paul »

I got one of those amazon dot thingys for Christmas and haven't really used it properly until now.
Anyway, its fucking good.
if you say 'alexa, play the stranglers' it plays allsorts from the stranglers in no particular order.
Ive just had princess of the streets and now its freedom is insane.
it cheered me up slightly

first time I've been able to listen to the brilliant stranglers since May 3rd.
....near the nearside window.....
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Alexa

Post by aldinblack »

You can even ask it to play a specific album. E.g. if you say "Alexa play the album Rattus Norvegicus by The Stranglers", it'll do it as long as you've set it up to access your Spotify account or equivalent...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I Hate You !
Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Paul »

I'll try that, thanks :smt006
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I told her I loved her the other day and she just said "Thank you" :lol:

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Paul
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Paul »

At least you got some gratitude Jim, when we first got it, my wife was pissed and asked 'Alexa, what's a 69?' it replied 'I'd rather not answer that quesstion' then she asked 'Alexa, are you a virgin', to which it replied 'I haven't got a body'
hours of futile fun followed afterwards, but at least it seems to know the stranglers - just had love 30 followed by 5 minutes and it's still going strong.
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

Don't tell me Hugh has another bass player
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

My wife asked "Alexa, spell Beef curtains". By the time Alexa had got to f we were pissing ourselves. Yeah simple childish fun can be had :lol:

Jim
Paul wrote: 20 May 2020, 21:04 At least you got some gratitude Jim, when we first got it, my wife was pissed and asked 'Alexa, what's a 69?' it replied 'I'd rather not answer that quesstion' then she asked 'Alexa, are you a virgin', to which it replied 'I haven't got a body'
hours of futile fun followed afterwards, but at least it seems to know the stranglers - just had love 30 followed by 5 minutes and it's still going strong.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

theraven1979 wrote: 21 May 2020, 08:34 My wife asked "Alexa, spell Beef curtains". By the time Alexa had got to f we were pissing ourselves. Yeah simple childish fun can be had :lol:

Jim
Paul wrote: 20 May 2020, 21:04 At least you got some gratitude Jim, when we first got it, my wife was pissed and asked 'Alexa, what's a 69?' it replied 'I'd rather not answer that quesstion' then she asked 'Alexa, are you a virgin', to which it replied 'I haven't got a body'
Fanny flaps are great aren't they. I've not met a cartoonist who doesn't love them. One of the outlawed practices under the anti-FGM legislation is stretching them to make them longer. In some tribes they have to be a certain length before a girl is considered fit for marriage. Of course this is not only painful and potentially unhygienic but hinders daily activities for the woman such as, for example,wearing jeans and riding a bicycle. The Hottentot Venus is possibly the most famous example.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

Interesting, what's the idea with Karwashian then?
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

airflamesred wrote: 22 May 2020, 11:21 Interesting, what's the idea with Karwashian then?
As though you need ask? It means I'll have my other arm back now thank you!