With Technology changing will music ever sound any better?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

With Technology changing will music ever sound any better?

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Hi, I would really love some wireless ear/headphones, simple reason being I’ve always hated wires, cables, arrgghhh they get on me nerves, always getting tangled up, especially guitar cables.

Ive been reading up on some wireless earphones and have read reviews on such as the RHA True Connect @ £99.00 (I liked these but they’ve just put em back to £150)
www.rha-audio.com/uk/products/headphone ... MrEALw_wcB

There’s the Apple AirPods @ £125.00 ish
www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/apple-airpods-w ... ersion.asp

Then there’s the Apple AirPods Pro but they are £250.00!
www.apple.com/uk/airpods-pro/?afid=p238 ... roductid--

I was also thinking about Headphones and read about these, OMG I do not know what they sound like but the design is quite clever and the videos of people reactions tells you a thing or two.
They are called the NURAPHONE and are priced at £350.00 but you can pick em for about £250.00. They have just slashed em to £279 on their website.
I’ve never heard of this company before but i can imagine they sound incredible.
Looks like you get an earpod in the middle and it’s surrounded by the bass speaker in the headphone.
I think it’s time to sell a guitar?!
Check these out! And the videos of people reactions.

www.nuraphone.com/products/nuraphone

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuraphone

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nuraphone+reaction

So with Technology continuously moving quickly along can we make the music sound better than we already have?

Anyone else using wireless ear or headphones?
Any recommendations?

Thank you
:smile:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: With Technology changing will music ever sound any better?

Post by theraven1979 »

I recently bought the Sony XM3s https://amzn.to/2ZmRZJS They're very nice

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: With Technology changing will music ever sound any better?

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

theraven1979 wrote: 26 Dec 2019, 12:49 I recently bought the Sony XM3s https://amzn.to/2ZmRZJS They're very nice

Jim
Crikey I bet they sound rather excellent, I do like Sony especially my 2 Sony Bravia TV’s but not tried their headphones. It’s a shame about the price of some of these headphones, they are a bit steep but I guess you always get what you pay for although some people will disagree with that. Someone told me his wife has some £10 knock off Apple AirPods and he or she can’t tell the difference between them and the Apple ones, I guess some people are a bit Mutt and Jeff.
Cheers.