Noel's "Jail or No jail"

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Noel's "Jail or No jail"

Post by Niki Wu »

Has anyone been following this story? Noel Edmonds has apparently launched a £60 million lawsuit against Lloyds TSB. I only started reading it because when I saw the picture on the Sky News article I was gobsmacked by what he's done to his hair! If you click on the link at the bottom of the attached article you'll see that he's contemplating upping sticks and relocating to Monaco where he appears to have been befriended by that "nice Prince who lives on the hill" who has been trying to promote investment in South Wales and has been allegedly consorting with a local gravelly gobbed songbird and her property developer spouse for many years. It would seem all roads lead to either Portugal or Monaco ...or maybe both!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/banking ... spartanntp
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Noel's "Jail or No jail"

Post by porkymeat »

Great hair, great teeth. Noel's still looking good and all is right with the world.
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: Noel's "Jail or No jail"

Post by Boody »

porkymeat wrote:Great hair, great teeth. Noel's still looking good and all is right with the world.
Didn’t he go all David Icke a few years back?
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Noel's

Post by porkymeat »

Boody wrote: 24 Aug 2018, 17:01
porkymeat wrote:Great hair, great teeth. Noel's still looking good and all is right with the world.
Didn’t he go all David Icke a few years back?
Nah, Noel is as sane as I am.
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .