Contact lenses.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Contact lenses.

Post by PaulinLondon » 19 Aug 2017, 21:02

Thoughts ?

:smt069
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

laurie
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 815
Joined: 26 Feb 2006, 20:18
Location: northumberland

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by laurie » 19 Aug 2017, 21:08

Sorry wait till i put my glasses on
do you wanna

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by PaulinLondon » 19 Aug 2017, 21:11

laurie wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 21:08
Sorry wait till i put my glasses on
No rush. When you're ready.

:smt069
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

User avatar
elvisintheclouds
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7513
Joined: 22 Nov 2011, 19:17
Location: The South of What Sir?!
Contact:

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by elvisintheclouds » 19 Aug 2017, 21:37

Where are they?
Thank you very much
EiTC

airflamesred
Rats Rally
Posts: 443
Joined: 06 Apr 2017, 22:36
Location: Hammersmiff

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by airflamesred » 19 Aug 2017, 22:48

PaulinLondon wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 21:02
Thoughts ?

:smt069
On what exactly, their mere existence, place in society, colour, ethnicity ?

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 6804
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by jason » 20 Aug 2017, 02:38

I just wear disposable ones for playing football in. I can't be bothered to wear them all the time though.

User avatar
Turkey Troter
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 714
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 08:51
Location: Letchworth/London

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by Turkey Troter » 20 Aug 2017, 12:14

For the last 4 years I have had to put up with some spare ones made of Wicker.
Best that Bag Lady gets her act together.
Can't you see can't you see that you're rocking the boat?

teshka
VERSATRAN SERIES F
Posts: 141
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 21:29

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by teshka » 21 Aug 2017, 00:05

I have had them for years no problem. "Her green eyes they held mystery"

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by Bag Lady » 21 Aug 2017, 11:13

Turkey Troter wrote:
20 Aug 2017, 12:14
For the last 4 years I have had to put up with some spare ones made of Wicker.
Best that Bag Lady gets her act together.
To start on a positive note, the lens must certainly have been rehydrated in the rain last night. However, I have to report that it may have floated to another area of the field this morning. El próximo año.

Wouldn't knitted be more comfortable?
No one can win against kipple.

User avatar
Turkey Troter
The Man They Love To Hate
Posts: 714
Joined: 24 Oct 2008, 08:51
Location: Letchworth/London

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by Turkey Troter » 21 Aug 2017, 12:29

Bag Lady wrote:
21 Aug 2017, 11:13
Turkey Troter wrote:
20 Aug 2017, 12:14
For the last 4 years I have had to put up with some spare ones made of Wicker.
Best that Bag Lady gets her act together.
To start on a positive note, the lens must certainly have been rehydrated in the rain last night. However, I have to report that it may have floated to another area of the field this morning. El próximo año.

Wouldn't knitted be more comfortable?
Another años it is then.
I can't afford knitted or crochet ones!
Can't you see can't you see that you're rocking the boat?

Bag Lady
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 5500
Joined: 10 Mar 2009, 12:21
Location: SW of Shalford Scout Hut

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by Bag Lady » 21 Aug 2017, 22:54

Turkey Troter wrote:
21 Aug 2017, 12:29
Bag Lady wrote:
21 Aug 2017, 11:13
Turkey Troter wrote:
20 Aug 2017, 12:14
For the last 4 years I have had to put up with some spare ones made of Wicker.
Best that Bag Lady gets her act together.
To start on a positive note, the lens must certainly have been rehydrated in the rain last night. However, I have to report that it may have floated to another area of the field this morning. El próximo año.

Wouldn't knitted be more comfortable?
Another años it is then.
I can't afford knitted or crochet ones!
I'm sure there are courses that teach this craft.
No one can win against kipple.

User avatar
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Jan 2006, 12:42
Location: Mon - Fri : Thunderbird 5.

Re: Contact lenses.

Post by PaulinLondon » 25 Aug 2017, 21:00

airflamesred wrote:
19 Aug 2017, 22:48

On what exactly, their mere existence, place in society, colour, ethnicity ?
Mere existence, place in society (very good) and product evolution.




:smt069
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.

Post Reply