Evil Losers says it all.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Evil Losers says it all.

Post by Greatkudu »

Shocking events in Manchester last night at the Arena,Evil Losers says it all.Thinking of Victims.
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Evil Losers says it all.

Post by iain »

I'm honestly not sure if i find it shocking at all.
I'm Immune to the horror of the activities of this vile death cult, masquerading as a religion....but i'm angry that wee girl's like that lovely little eight year old are dying because politicians are too afraid to be honest about the threat Islam is to our way of life.
rotten thoughts
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

All so sad, a dam kids concert the wicked evil bastard.
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

capital punishment should be brought back....just for this lot
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

sewer rat wrote: 23 May 2017, 23:48 capital punishment should be brought back....just for this lot
Whilst I agree with your sentiment, how is that going to work?
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Yeah, Trump calling them losers is really going to affect things isn't it? He and his sort are a cause for terrorism and he comes out with a lameness like that and gets praised for it? Do me a favour, FFS.

* this isn't a dig at you, Greatkudu :smile:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Bobinblack wrote: 24 May 2017, 08:53 Yeah, Trump calling them losers is really going to affect things isn't it? He and his sort are a cause for terrorism and he comes out with a lameness like that and gets praised for it? Do me a favour, FFS.

Yes no problem,No words can really do justice to the latest terrorist atrocity,of course we had it for many years with the IRA.

You can't really fight it unless you take extreme measures that effect the freedoms we take for granted.One thing I know for sure

getting involved in another nations internal war is always going to end in tears Ie:Syria,Britain,Russia,France and USA have been

bombing Syria for over a year now and all that has happened is more dead people and no end to the war.
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Greatkudu wrote: 03 Jun 2017, 15:41
Bobinblack wrote: 24 May 2017, 08:53 Yeah, Trump calling them losers is really going to affect things isn't it? He and his sort are a cause for terrorism and he comes out with a lameness like that and gets praised for it? Do me a favour, FFS.

Yes no problem,No words can really do justice to the latest terrorist atrocity,of course we had it for many years with the IRA.

You can't really fight it unless you take extreme measures that effect the freedoms we take for granted.One thing I know for sure

getting involved in another nations internal war is always going to end in tears Ie:Syria,Britain,Russia,France and USA have been

bombing Syria for over a year now and all that has happened is more dead people and no end to the war.
I just keep out of the arguments normally, I know no more than anyone else other than it's the low-lives who seem to have the power and the desire to create and continue but never fucking end wars.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.